H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H3

Old 08-06-2005, 02:31 AM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

Take a look at this picture,I think this is whats needed to stop noise.I am trying to get this company to send me a 6 foot sample.It has 3m tape on bottom so it should stop air from getting underneath,plus it has a nice clean look to it.
Attached Images

Old 08-06-2005, 02:31 AM
Hummer Expert

Take a look at this picture,I think this is whats needed to stop noise.I am trying to get this company to send me a 6 foot sample.It has 3m tape on bottom so it should stop air from getting underneath,plus it has a nice clean look to it.
Old 08-06-2005, 10:45 AM

boulderhummer is off the scale

hey First, will your dealership entertain this idea of installing the stripping? that will probably do the trick. i can tell by what our dealer ship is telling jersey guy that they won't do it without HUMMER's approval. probably not that difficult for us to do it, but should we need to really do this...i think not.
keep in touch
Old 08-06-2005, 11:08 AM

H3Lady is off the scale

My 11 year old granddaughter was in the room with me while reading this post. She also likes my H3. She is in shock and very upset to see this trash on this site. I will not post anymore until resolved.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3Lady:
My 11 year old granddaughter was in the room with me while reading this post. She also likes my H3. She is in shock and very upset to see this trash on this site. I will not post anymore until resolved. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It's obvious you think someone is worried that you might not post anymore.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:21 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by boulderhummer:
hey First, will your dealership entertain this idea of installing the stripping? that will probably do the trick. i can tell by what our dealer ship is telling jersey guy that they won't do it without HUMMER's approval. probably not that difficult for us to do it, but should we need to really do this...i think not.
keep in touch </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are correct we shouldnt have to do it ourselves,but I am not one to sit around and wait for fix.I did find anothe company that makes a thing called drip edge but the want $175 for 250 feet.
Old 08-06-2005, 05:58 PM

Jersey Guy is off the scale

hey First thanks for tring to fix this that stuff looks like it will work try and find something a little cheaper or that stuff with less feet I can help out with some of the cost that is if the dealer cant fix this i cant believe that we have to worry about this have'nt heard from the dealer yet I will call them back Monday Hey Bret the man in charge of the service dept. is Jason might want to talk to him before the install guys keep in touch