PDA

View Full Version : Hog in flooded heaven!

MAC
11-08-2002, 03:08 PM
I am please to report that there are many pockets of flood in my town this morning. The first rain in 7 months turned out to be a couple storms. I am in hog heaven running through the flood pockets, the best was a flooded circle in the road where I was going round and round and round. The deepest is only about 18"-20" at the middle school, bunch of kids lined up to watch parents driving thru, hoping someone gets stuck. Cars stopped, hesitated & picked the shallow 1' side, SUVs went straight for the middle and naturally Hummer went for the deep end. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Bring them on! I'm ready.

MAC
11-08-2002, 03:08 PM
I am please to report that there are many pockets of flood in my town this morning. The first rain in 7 months turned out to be a couple storms. I am in hog heaven running through the flood pockets, the best was a flooded circle in the road where I was going round and round and round. The deepest is only about 18"-20" at the middle school, bunch of kids lined up to watch parents driving thru, hoping someone gets stuck. Cars stopped, hesitated & picked the shallow 1' side, SUVs went straight for the middle and naturally Hummer went for the deep end. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Bring them on! I'm ready.

DRTYFN
11-08-2002, 05:41 PM
Mac,
Sounds like you're having a great time!!! My H2 still hasn't shown up. /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif It's been raining pretty good here in Portland, OR, so there's going to be some good mud ready for me.

Beck
11-08-2002, 06:22 PM
Ain't you the guy who told the dealer to take their sweet time, you can wait? serve you right. It is people like you who make us the anxious H2 buyers look childish and foolish. Repent. Your dealer sent your Hummer to Aruba! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

JCJ
11-09-2002, 02:48 PM
My H2 was ordered in March, probably before many knew of their future dream car to be.
Was ready to ship mid August and had first drive on white (also own color) sandy Aruba beach early September. /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

DRTYFN
11-11-2002, 02:46 AM
Uhhhh..... maybe. Do you have to have such a steel trap memory, Beck? By the way, IT'S HERE!!!! But the PDI won't be done until Wed.