PDA

View Full Version : h2 on rails

h2fan
11-27-2002, 06:48 PM
h2 is on the train its almost here o when i get the h2 i will be posting like a mad man see you at the beach /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
11-27-2002, 06:48 PM
h2 is on the train its almost here o when i get the h2 i will be posting like a mad man see you at the beach /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HummerGirl
11-28-2002, 02:11 AM
Yea!!

Be sure to get new light bulbs for the garage, Tony...

you'll need them for those late night check-ins to be sure "she" is okay in the garage all alone.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.
http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Beware%20Spam.gif

Steve R
12-01-2002, 07:21 AM
Hummergirl...how do you get all that cool stuff on your post replies???

Congrats on your impending arrival! We just had twins about 7 months ago...the front of the house was decked-out in "It's a girl" twice and lots of storks on the lawn.

I SOOOO much wanted to put up signs in from of my home reading "It's a Hummer!!".

My outgoing message on my answering machine went like this: "Hello, you've reached the Reisman family..where we've just added a new addition to the family: delivered on July 14th, weighing in at 6,240 pounds (can't remember)...a beautiful new Hummer H2...if your hearing this message..we're out driving it! leave your name and number...and (in Arnolds Austrian accent) we'll call you back".

HummerGirl
12-01-2002, 09:30 AM
Congrats on your twins!!!! WOW!!! I would go nuts with two of my little one!!!

I know what you mean about letting the world know about your Hummer!!! We feel the same way here!

When mine came in it was all we could talk about...and we still do!

~amy

h2fan
12-01-2002, 10:10 AM
is it monday yet ?

HummerGirl
12-02-2002, 12:44 PM
we're waiting....

~amy