PDA

View Full Version : Hey Skeeter

killian
05-26-2005, 09:24 PM
I was quietly bitching to myself that the compartment under the arm rest wasn't big enough to really put anything in. By accident I pulled the liner out and found a whole lot more stash room! Did you know about this? Am I just slow? Either way, It's cool!

killian
05-26-2005, 09:24 PM
I was quietly bitching to myself that the compartment under the arm rest wasn't big enough to really put anything in. By accident I pulled the liner out and found a whole lot more stash room! Did you know about this? Am I just slow? Either way, It's cool!

C
05-26-2005, 09:35 PM
i found that out today @ the dealership we just pulled it and it came up...devious http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

skeeter
05-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Killian, It took me a couple of days to find that too. As a matter of fact, I just pulled the tray up, and lowered it all the way to the bottom in the deep part. So now when I open up the lid I have a whole lot of space for my stuff. I didn't want to remove the tray every time I wanted to get smething from the console, and the tray down in the bottom is nice to put the smaller stuf that you need to keep handy.