PDA

View Full Version : Eastern PA/Western NJ H2 owners help!!!

unaslob
09-20-2003, 04:07 PM
I am in need of a place that has a good deal of knowledge about the h2 and creativity. I am gettting a bit overwhelmed by installing a number of different electronic components. I need a pro...anybody out there take their h2 to such a person. I need some recommendations anybody have some good experience out there???

unaslob
09-20-2003, 04:07 PM
I am in need of a place that has a good deal of knowledge about the h2 and creativity. I am gettting a bit overwhelmed by installing a number of different electronic components. I need a pro...anybody out there take their h2 to such a person. I need some recommendations anybody have some good experience out there???

WHITE BEAST
09-20-2003, 04:22 PM
Where you located?

2003 White Lux, Alpine Nav, DVD/Tuner, 3 Screens, Cold Air with Vented Snorkels, Metal Dash & Mats, SMA Chrome Accessories, Corsa Exhaust, Headers, Nology Plugs & Wires.

Kevin W
09-20-2003, 04:26 PM
I am near Philly and have been modifying my truck and talking to lots of people for months. Glad to talk to you and tell you who I have used to do my work and who I wouldn't use. Drop me a private email.

Kevinw23@aol.com and leave me your phone #

Kevin

2003 Pewter H2, Tire relocator, painted hard tire cover, billet gas cover, MC2 chrome hood handles, stainless bumper letters, 15% tinted front windows,pioneer nav/dvd, xm sat, headrest monitors, tv tuner, defenderworx hood latches, side vents, marker bezels, and chrome MC2 factory style wheels .

H2mike
09-22-2003, 08:17 PM
I have installed many electronic items in my H2. I started tearing it apart (and put it back together http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif) from day 1. What are you looking to install? I will get some pics of the work I have done...

BTW...I live near the Delaware Water Gap and I am up in the Poconos all the time....e-mail me @ teamhertz@hotmail.com

Mike - Station 38 Fire Chief -
'03 Sunset, Lux, Sunroof, Air Suspension, 3rd Row. SMA HD Brush Gaurd, SMA Valance w/ PIAA 520, Stainless Inserts, 12 Hide Away Strobes, Whelen Dash Dual Strobe, 2 Whelen LED bars, Remote Mount Motorola Low Band

WHITE BEAST
09-23-2003, 12:21 AM
Hey H2Mike,

2003 White Lux, Alpine Nav, DVD/Tuner, 3 Screens, Cold Air with Vented Snorkels, Metal Dash & Mats, SMA Chrome Accessories, Corsa Exhaust, Headers, Nology Plugs & Wires.

dreamer
09-23-2003, 09:58 PM
there is a dealer that has ben selling h1's for years in flemington, james hummer toyota on rt 202. i didnt like there sales technique, but they do have backround in hummers.

WHITE BEAST
09-23-2003, 10:18 PM
Hey dreamer,

Join us and sign up for the NY dinner.

unaslob
09-23-2003, 10:56 PM
flemington is not far away. I think that I might give them a call and see what they have done in the past with the h2's, as far is different things. I need someone who is creative.
i had a hard time with my dealer when I had the lights from the gobi rack intsalled. they lacked an ability to think outside the box.

una

dreamer
09-24-2003, 10:09 PM
thanks for the invite to the dinner, but my wife is due soon and we cant go far.

WHITE BEAST
09-24-2003, 10:27 PM
No b/s! Im a liscenced NYS Paramedic!