PDA

View Full Version : MOAB - Looking for Advice

JJ
02-21-2004, 04:09 PM
I and a few others are headed to Moab in a few months and I have a few questions for those who have gone. Our group is relatively inexperienced, not beginners but not much more than running sandy hills, arroyos and a few muddy logging roads. All our vehicles are stock - H2s, Jeep Wranglers.

We've purchased a few off road books for the area for basic planning purposes and reviewed previous posts on the forum but I'd like to know from those who have gone before which trails do you recommend? Comment about the technical difficulty versus pucker-factor and the overall scenery of the drive if you would.

many thanks
JJ

JJ
02-21-2004, 04:09 PM
I and a few others are headed to Moab in a few months and I have a few questions for those who have gone. Our group is relatively inexperienced, not beginners but not much more than running sandy hills, arroyos and a few muddy logging roads. All our vehicles are stock - H2s, Jeep Wranglers.

We've purchased a few off road books for the area for basic planning purposes and reviewed previous posts on the forum but I'd like to know from those who have gone before which trails do you recommend? Comment about the technical difficulty versus pucker-factor and the overall scenery of the drive if you would.

many thanks
JJ