PDA

View Full Version : Battery Not Charging error

unaslob
01-04-2005, 01:37 AM
a couple of days ago, I started up my rig and pulled out of my driveway, as soon as I pulled out of park, the driverside door open signal came up...I opened and closed it while moving and right after that my battery light came on and a error message popped up "battery not charging" there was a good charge on the battery. I had been in some fun mud the night before nothing too big. I just pulled the ole computer fix.... turned the h2 off, then back on, and the error was gone. nothing has happened since. anybody have a problem like this before???? is it worth a drive to the dealer???

unaslob

unaslob
a couple of days ago, I started up my rig and pulled out of my driveway, as soon as I pulled out of park, the driverside door open signal came up...I opened and closed it while moving and right after that my battery light came on and a error message popped up "battery not charging" there was a good charge on the battery. I had been in some fun mud the night before nothing too big. I just pulled the ole computer fix.... turned the h2 off, then back on, and the error was gone. nothing has happened since. anybody have a problem like this before???? is it worth a drive to the dealer???

unaslob

unaslob

unaslob