PDA

View Full Version : H3 Compass Mirror

HoKC
05-02-2005, 10:41 PM
I cannot find the original post that someone asked about the compass mirror in but I was just in a white one and it did have the Compass mirror in it. It is a preproduction model so it might be slightly different from actual production. I will get a chance to drive it tomorrow and will give a better description then as well as some pictures.

HoKC
05-02-2005, 10:41 PM
I cannot find the original post that someone asked about the compass mirror in but I was just in a white one and it did have the Compass mirror in it. It is a preproduction model so it might be slightly different from actual production. I will get a chance to drive it tomorrow and will give a better description then as well as some pictures.

killian
05-02-2005, 11:00 PM
Thanks, HoKC, that was me.
My wife was pissed that I didn't buy her the Tahoe and that I'm getting the H3 instead. She started to warm up to the idea of the H3 but she's paranoid that it might not have a digital compass in the rear view like the Tahoe.
She's from England and isn't used to being given directions like, "Go north on 7th Avenue". Poor girl, she just sits there and goes "Which bloody direction is north?"

She said thank you for the post and you're now her best friend.

HoKC
05-02-2005, 11:12 PM
No problem, like I said I will get pictures tomorrow.

Hummer4Life
05-03-2005, 12:12 AM
How loaded is the one you are getting to drive tomorrow?

killian
05-03-2005, 12:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoKC:
No problem, like I said I will get pictures tomorrow. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks, that's very thoughtful of you. all I can offer in return is a picture of my wife....