PDA

View Full Version : WTB H1 Soft Top

Stradale
10-24-2005, 10:49 AM
I am looking for a clean H1 Open Top. Would like a 02 or newer. Thanks for any leads.
Please contact me at tom@tidewaterglazing.com

Thanks,

Tom

Stradale
10-24-2005, 10:49 AM
I am looking for a clean H1 Open Top. Would like a 02 or newer. Thanks for any leads.
Please contact me at tom@tidewaterglazing.com

Thanks,

Tom

HUMMERDOGG
10-25-2005, 04:50 AM
check out the "other" hummer website aka the hml over at http://www.humvee.net

They have a classifieds section but I don't see where anyone has a soft-top available for sale in there at the moment. There is a bikini-top for sale though but I think you'd need one other part to make it work as you need it to...

LAWDOG
10-25-2005, 08:55 PM
Theres been some sweet deals over on ebay,,

Stradale
10-26-2005, 11:53 AM
Thanks guys, I bought one yesterday. I'm flying up to NJ on Friday to pick it up.

Tom

Stradale
10-26-2005, 12:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LAWDOG:
Theres been some sweet deals over on ebay,, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've looked at the "sweet deals". Couldn't find anything that was as advertised. I went to look at 5 H1's, and walked from each. Even looked at one last week at a dealership, it was beat, but the sales guy thought it was close to perfect.

HUMMERDOGG
10-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Tom-

I apologize on my response to your initial post. I thought you were looking for the actual soft top canvas top-that's what I get for responding to posts at 2:00 in the morning.

Anyways, I too have been looking for a 2002 OpenTop and was just wondering if you wouldn't mind sharing what you bought-type, year, options, and price. If you'd rather not share that in public feel free to PM me with it. I just want to make sure I'm being realistic in my expectations. I'm under the impression that a low mileage 2002 Open Top can be had for at or below $45k so I would appreciate any confirmation on that.

Thanks,