PDA

View Full Version : Thought many would be interested in this shop project

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-15-2005, 08:28 AM
WE had a guy come by the shop today wanting to tune His ride. It is a Ford Lighting with a Navigator 5.4L with twin turbo. It looked cool to say the least. Anyway Ford cannot tune it so We went to MY tuning sponsor that We will be dealer for to get a module that would let Us tune the engine. It is a beautiful truck and i'm not really a Ford man. But, I love a challenge and this is one. We talked to My tuning sponsor but, it would be about a month or so before they could have the tuning ready for Fords and Dodges. Come to find out(if I understood right) MSD owns or something the source code and no one can do it, We can once We get the new tuning software. I hated to tell Him it would be about 30 to 45 days. I appoligzed and He said no problem at least We have been the only one try and get what it takes to tune. even with the poor tuning it runs real good

TAZ

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
10-15-2005, 08:28 AM
WE had a guy come by the shop today wanting to tune His ride. It is a Ford Lighting with a Navigator 5.4L with twin turbo. It looked cool to say the least. Anyway Ford cannot tune it so We went to MY tuning sponsor that We will be dealer for to get a module that would let Us tune the engine. It is a beautiful truck and i'm not really a Ford man. But, I love a challenge and this is one. We talked to My tuning sponsor but, it would be about a month or so before they could have the tuning ready for Fords and Dodges. Come to find out(if I understood right) MSD owns or something the source code and no one can do it, We can once We get the new tuning software. I hated to tell Him it would be about 30 to 45 days. I appoligzed and He said no problem at least We have been the only one try and get what it takes to tune. even with the poor tuning it runs real good

TAZ

Toadies
10-15-2005, 12:32 PM
Ummmm thank you?

http://img83.exs.cx/img83/9995/3bunny_pancake.jpg