PDA

View Full Version : Air Suspension Problems

visualghummer
11-28-2003, 04:56 PM
H2 with only 1,300 miles and now the Air suspension is again having problems... First time, it was a connector on the compresser... Now it looks like the bladder on the driver-side has a leak... each morning the truck is tilted 4-6" down on the left side... Kind'a funny looking from the back side...

Just want to know if others have experienced the same problems... and how the dealership dealt with it... is this a common problem on the H2 Air suspension...

visualhummer

visualghummer
11-28-2003, 04:56 PM
H2 with only 1,300 miles and now the Air suspension is again having problems... First time, it was a connector on the compresser... Now it looks like the bladder on the driver-side has a leak... each morning the truck is tilted 4-6" down on the left side... Kind'a funny looking from the back side...

Just want to know if others have experienced the same problems... and how the dealership dealt with it... is this a common problem on the H2 Air suspension...

visualhummer

alecs wife
11-30-2003, 12:06 AM
I have heard story's about people loosing their airbags off-roading and, the mechanic told me that springs are better for the wild.

Front Locker, Stealth winch, 37" Super Swampers SSR,low center of gravity = Ultimate H2

Centerfire
11-30-2003, 12:26 AM
My business neighbor experienced the same thing. His is 10 months old has less then 500 miles on it and the only off roading would be the gravel lot to the back storage buliding.

Mike

KenP
11-30-2003, 12:53 AM
Did a search and could not find what I was looking for, but this has come up before. You are not experiencing an isolated incident, unfortunately. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Black Lingenfelter Lux

unaslob
11-30-2003, 06:08 PM
i have heard about alot of problems with the airbags....

hey got a pick of the h2 dropped in one corner... I bet that would look funny.

unaslob

Corsa Sport exhaust(offroad 'tip'), Gobi rack w/ lights & w/roof mounted tire w/ ladder, Warn Winch with rear power, Dual Wolo Airhorns w/ lanyard valve, Hadley Aircompressor 130PSI, 14" airtank, front and rear quick disconnects for air, Cobra 75 WX CB, Dual 4' Firestik fiberglass whips, front tinted windows, 7" Homer Simpson decal (teehee)!

cmb31078
11-30-2003, 11:22 PM
Maybe now he can add a cadillac escalade grill and have someone to ride around with...

Craig

04 Pewter H2- Lux,nav, air suspension

visualghummer
12-01-2003, 10:39 AM
Here's a photo just after 4 hours of sitting....

visualghummer
12-01-2003, 10:43 AM
Attachment didn't work... Here's the URL.
http://www.visualg.com/truck01.jpg

cmb31078
12-01-2003, 11:17 AM
It's got the gangsta lean.... Or it is just getting sleepy http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Let us know what they say. I have the air suspension also and I am curious.

Craig

04 Pewter H2- Lux,nav, air suspension

Dedo-man
12-02-2003, 02:34 AM
Hmmm very interesting. I am taking my 04' in tomrw for this exact reason. The tech's advising that they havent herd of this problem before! Im having a problem believing that one!
Ill let you know how things work out. by the way, mine does not have the optional air susp. adjusment.

visualghummer
12-08-2003, 08:43 PM
Well, the story just gets better... The truck went into the shop for 4 days... the rep stated they worked 9 hours on it and came to the conclusion that it was as simple as recalibrating the air suspension, as it looks like the previous dealership did not recalibrate after installing a new compressor...

Fine, I'm go with that... I get the truck back after 4 days... only to have to start leaning again the day after I get it back...

Same side, etc... but now the air pump just keeps on recycling and doesn't stop...

I call up Hummer CS, and explain that I now have to take it into the shop for the third time, and explain I will pull the lemon law if it is not fixed this time...

I hit the dealership this morning... drop off the truck... just got word from them... it's fixed, it was a module now.. Gotta love the hit and miss mechanics...

I'll pick up the truck tomorrow... and let's see if it's fixed...

visualghummer
12-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Now the dealership is saying it's a torsion bar adjustment. I'm leaning roughly 1.5" in the left rear... Will the adjustment actual take this out.

Spike
12-12-2003, 09:29 PM
GM quick fix #95:
Try letting the air out of the passenger side rear tire until the vehicle is level http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

2003 Yellow H2, Lux Series, Air Suspension, Front Brush Guard, Rear Tail Lamp Guards, Helo Maxx 8 Chrome Rims, MC2 Chrome Billet Locking Fuel Door, MC2 Chrome Hood Handles, MC2 Chrome Hood Latches, Chrome Billet Hummer Logo Hitch Step

alextruck
01-16-2004, 04:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by visualghummer:

Yes we have also problems. The Display shows "Service Air Suspension" and after that the h2 drops down on the rear axle, the air compressor gets no voltage and we think it is aproblem to the air control module because all the valves except.the one controls the airstream also not powered by an voltage.
Greetings from Overseas Germany Alex
visualhummer<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

visualghummer
01-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Overseas Germany Alex,

Good news... They replace the ACM on mine and the SAS error went away. Yet, it was still leaning to one side.. Then the next trip to the dealership and the adjusted the torsion bar... and that did it.. The truck hasn't had a problem since.

regards,
Jim (Boca Raton, Florida)

alextruck
01-19-2004, 10:11 PM
visualghummer,
wish you a nice time with your truck. I have ordered also the ACM but need a little time to come overseas. Mine is still in the workshop. Thanks for the information about the torsion baradjustment i will throw a look also about that.
Regards from "Homeland of beerbrewers" Germany.
Alex

visualghummer
01-27-2004, 05:47 PM
Alex,

Please advise me on the outcome after the new ACM is installed.

One thing I noticed, it seems that the compressor runs a lot... I can hear it a stop lights, etc.... Not like the Ford Expedition that I had that had Air Susp. in it... That Compressor pumped it up and it stayed that way for days... I wouldn't hear the compressor...

It's not that way in the Hummer, I hear that compressor working all the time... Same on yours?

regards,
Jim

KenP
01-27-2004, 08:59 PM
One of the most complained about problems at my local dealer is a "noise coming from the back of the truck". I kid you not. These folks either forgot they had or did not know about the air suspension.

As I understand, the air will kick on anytime the truck feels it is not level and release when it is. Thus you hear it often.

The quick fix, and I need to mention this on another thread, is to get a louder exhaust http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif.

Black Lingenfelter Lux

visualghummer
01-28-2004, 12:11 PM
Black Lingenfelter Lux,

I like your Quick Fix... in fact, I'm working on getting that exhaust tomorrow...

And any good Air cleaner suggestions, would like to change that out as well, then down the road, headers too...

PhilD, thanks... it's going in for the 3,000 mile oil change, I'll tell the dealer to do it...

Regards,
Jim

PARAGON
01-28-2004, 01:14 PM
They know they have an issue with the air suspension. Mine was idling in my driveway and I was outside of it and it would continually air up and then air down. It's even done it after cutting the ignition off, apparently all night long as it ran the battery down.

They have new programming, some new sensor, etc. to do but I don't think they really know for sure why it does this.

visualghummer
01-28-2004, 01:35 PM
paragon,

You're telling me they now have a Fix? did you get the fix?... Is there a SB on this issue and fix?

jim

DRTYFN
01-28-2004, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dedo-man:
The tech's advising that they havent herd of this problem before! Im having a problem believing that one!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No kidding!!! What a total load of crap. There have been numerous TSBs on this problem. GM had to buy my first H2 back because of this very problem. So it's extremely unlikely your tech hasn't heard about it.
From looking at your picture it looks like you have a bad sensor.

S&B Member since '03

visualghummer
01-28-2004, 02:42 PM
DRTYFN,

They replace a couple of parts, ACM, sensors, etc... The Error went away after that, but the lean was still there... maybe not as bad, but still there.

After they adjusted the torsion bar, it level right out (at least that's what they said they adjusted)... no problem since...

So you got GM to replace your hummer because of this?... I was about to try that, had the lemon law documents on my desk ready to fill out. But they fixed in on the 4th time.. so I dropped it... but believe me, if it happens again, this Hummer is going to be labeled as a lemon ASAP...

how long did the whole process take?

jim

PARAGON
01-28-2004, 03:11 PM
No new fix that I know of. Mine still airs up and down, just not as often. I keep complaining every time I go back and the dealership tries something new.

visualghummer
01-28-2004, 03:52 PM
paragon,

So yours does the pummping up... then a few clicks(knocks) then a short release of air.. All random, never the same pattern of noises, right?

I'm actually going to record mine with a tape recorder, because the dealership never seems to be able to reproduce the issue/sounds. Next visit, I will have the recording in hand. But I'm prepared for them to say this is normal.

As in the programmer world, we call this a undocumented feature (real world, "A BUG" in the software).

jim

PARAGON
01-28-2004, 04:15 PM
Actually mine is not that random, but that is exactly what it does. Last time I was in with it, I left it idling and we stood there for a few minutes and the Service Rep heard it cycle twice for no reason. There is no reason for it to cycle when the vehicle is just sitting there.

It's not normal. I have an XL Denali with rear air suspension and it only cycles when there are changes to the weight in the rear, ie adding a trailer or putting things in the back.

PARAGON
01-28-2004, 04:17 PM
What kind of programming and where? Just out of curiousity

visualghummer
01-28-2004, 04:41 PM
Paragon,

I totally agree... It's not normal.. I had a Expedition with air suspension, it would go days without clicking on... But if all the hummers do it, the dealer is going to say it's normal...

WRT: programming... I develop and maintain a few web sites... java, Cold Fusion, Php and python..

regards,
jim

Spike
01-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Mine is doing the same thing. If I start it and get out and walk around I hear some clicking, than the compressor will kick on. While I am driving the compressor seems to go on for very short bursts like 3 or 4 seconds and then stop for a few seconds and than back on for 3 seconds. It's finally going in tomorrow morning for that , drivers seat memory, power fold mirror feature and an oil change.

S&B Member

visualghummer
01-28-2004, 09:44 PM
Spike,

Can you post an update when you get yours back? Would love to know if they fix it...

jim

Spike
01-28-2004, 10:00 PM
visualghummer,
Will do, hopefully I will get it back tomorrow sometime. I'll let you know either way.

S&B Member

DRTYFN
01-28-2004, 11:52 PM
Vis,
One thing that really helped smooth the way for my case was the fact that after 4 months of ownership my H2 was in the shop for 62 days. I was more familiar with my loaner than my own rig. The law states that more than 30 days of down time in one year qualifies the vehicle to be considered for lemon status. But you might want to check the lemon law requirements in your state.
My rig was one of a kind, but I still loved it. I love my second one even more. I haven't even shot off a mirror on this one yet. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

S&B Member since '03

Spike
01-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Well just got back from the dealership. For the record it was not the dealership I bought my H2 from. They changed the oil, fixed the power fold mirror feature, they had to order a new power module for the front seat to fix the memory seat with Alzheimer's, and were unable to duplicate my complaint regarding the compressor running frequently. I will point it out to them again when I go back to have the seat module installed.

S&B Member

TJ
01-29-2004, 09:48 PM
Let me just add that when you take your H2's in and if the dealer says they "can't reproduce the problem", it is very, very important to tell them about it and ask to have it fixed each and every time you take it in. I just cannot stress how important it is to get it all down on the paperwork. And if they don't have the problem listed on your paperwork when you go to pick your H2 up and just try to tell you about it instead, verbally intead of on paper, as happened to me at least a few times, then just tell them you'll take the loaner back and tell them to address the issue and call you when they've got it taken care of, or not taken care of as the case may be...just make sure that it is listed on the paperwork!!! "Cannot reproduce the problem" four, five, six times does not reflect well on GM if and when you ever need the lemon law.

alextruck
04-05-2004, 08:54 PM
Hi from Overseas, we fixed it today. Forget all the memories about the pcm or acm. The only thing which will fix it is to reinstall the rear sensors, mount on the frame of the axle. Dismount it and move the potenialmeters in every direction to clean it up. Reinstall it, bring the Truck in the right height with the axle on the ground, start the engine and the compressor will do his work, the service air suspension light go off and a dtc is set only in the history of the pcm. delay this with a scantool (not necassaery). The rear sensors are made of plastic ( not a joke) and when I will go out in the fields with my one, I have two spare part sensors in the trunk!!!!!!!
Best wishes to GM for installing 5$ Dollar Plastic goodies in a area where a rock or other things in offroad doin, not need much work to kill it. Maybe the next Generation (H3) has also plastic wheels, maybe there cheap to get in Mexico.

alextruck
04-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Check the "all time running compressor", start the engine, go off the truck, shut the door(s), and the air suspension will levelling the truck. If the airtank is fully loaded and the truck is levelled, the compressor shut down and you don't hear any air noises, maybe it levels for second or two again but then the compressor isn't running until you take a step at the sidebars or something which will unlevel the truck. This airsuspension is controlled by two seperatly mounted rear sensors, each side had it own, thats totally indepent and different to the other trucks, maybe the range rover are little familiar to this system. So "ken P" are on the right way with his comment, but when you check it like I discribe after a minute or so the compressor will be off. Send me the bucks for the "louder exhaust" you dont need, in my bank for this tricky tip!!!!!!!!!

Easter Greetings from Bavaria Germany, Oktoberfest State

visualghummer
04-06-2004, 11:06 AM
alextruck,

Did you do this work yourself? Or did a dealership do this for you? If a dealership, did they have a tech bulletin on this issue?

jim

max
04-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Mine was diagnosed over the phone. I told them my service air suspention light was on and they asked if it was leaning on the drivers side. Mine was and they said bring it in for an hour. True to their word, they had the part and the knowledge and I am 3 weeks with no complaint.

This is the work order comments...
Item..REPAIR SERVICE AIR SUSPENTION LIGHT ON DASH AND LEFT SIDE SAGGING CONDITION CODE:SSS LIGHT (WS)
CAUSE...L/REAR POSITION SENSOR INOP
FAILURE CODE:COMP-MISSING (6L)
CORRECTION..DIAGNOSE AND REPLACE L/REAR SENSOR CODE.DIAGNOSE PER TROUBLE TREE.MEASURE L/R SENSOR .5.OO VOLTS.TOO HIGH.
LABOUR..DIAGNOSE AND REPLACE LREAR POSITION SENSOR E6021
PARTS...SENSOR **WARR RTN** 15124077

Hope this helps someone.

H2 Passion
04-11-2004, 10:48 AM
Hi,

I'm a new owner of H2, i will receive it in 10 days. Due to the delay delivery, the dealer is offering me the choice to take the Lux H2 with air spring suspension at the same price. But I've read here that the air spring suspension is going bad after 1,300 miles.

Pls Advise me, because Friday I will be there to tell him which one I want.

P.S: I like off-road a lot and half of my time will be normal use, and also i ordered the Edelbock Xtreme Travel Remote Reservoir Shocks and the edelbock Panhard Rods #5262 and the SMA Billet Aluminum Trailing Arms.

Any ideas and experience about them...

Cheers
Elie

Texas Red
04-11-2004, 11:13 AM
All I can tell you is I have 16900 miles here with some light off-roading on several occasions. Not a single problem with the air suspension/compressor system.

visualghummer
04-12-2004, 05:16 PM
Elie,

Hate to say it... But if I had to pick... I would not get the Air suspension... I'm the one that started this thread, my system failed at 1,300 miles... and was a major problem to iron out... But maybe GM fixed the problems in 2004 models.

regards,
jim

KenP
04-12-2004, 06:30 PM
My air suspension gets beaten on all the time, just not from wheeling, and I have not had a single problem.

To help with your decision:
Consider what the air will cost and what it is worth upon resale. You will see it does not cost much to have.

Hummer Man
04-13-2004, 12:25 AM
The design specification for AIR Suspension is that it should last the life of the vehicle.

H2 Passion
04-13-2004, 01:57 AM
Hi,

What are the real benefit of the Air suspension other than lift the car for 2 inch?
Do i really needed if i have the Edelbrock xtreme chock absorbers with remeote reserver and the trailing arm from sma and the panhard rods from Edelbrock also.

will it give better confort and better driving control on On-Road as well as Off-Road? or we will not feel a big difference?

P.S: due to the dealer delivery delay of my Lux H2, he is offering me the Air suspension for FREE.

Elie

H2 Passion
04-13-2004, 02:02 AM
Hi,

Any idea if the 2004 H2 has Problems with the Air Suspension ?

Elie

Anthony
04-13-2004, 03:16 AM
We picked ours up Feb 27th this year and have over 1500 miles on it. It does cycle once in a while, not enough to make it annoying. We have had no problems with it sagging one way or another. It raises when we push the button and lowers just as it should. We bought it for off-roading as I have seen the difference in person that the extra clearance makes- Ask Cinci and R2. And also, I like a truck level when pulling a trailer (boat).

Ours is an 04 and gets its mirrors pulled in each time it is pulled in the garage, every day. Not a single problem with this yet either. I wonder about the seat though. I'm not sure the button puts it back in exactly the same spot that it is set for.

Overall, I'm glad we got the air susp.

KenP
04-13-2004, 03:31 AM
Free Air, you have to ask? Take it and run. It will be worth it.

And I am not sure about that two inches. I have not measured it, but it looks more than that.

I swear Baby, that's 10".... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

Seriously, take it.

BIGT
04-13-2004, 09:24 AM
Get it for the load leveling alone! Helps in towing conditions and heavy loads. I have 33,000 miles with no problem. 2003 LUX.

H2 Passion
04-13-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi,

If heavy loads and towing conditions are not important for me, neither the lift of some Inch, Will the Air suspension help in driving contol and stability of the H2?

Elie

cinci
04-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Passion,

I believe the air suspension rides better on the road. I have approximately 24K miles on mine with no problems.

If you are going to go off road I don't think there is any question. The extra departure and break over angles alone are worth the extra expense. Also while the compressor is slow, about 10 minutes a tire to go from 16-45lbs, some type of air is a requirement for off roading.

One of the trucks that goes with us did have a problem with one of the rear sensors and the dealer replaced it under warranty. I expect to have a sensor go out at some point, almost everything breaks if you off road enough, but the benefits out way its limitations IMHO.

Hummer Man
04-13-2004, 08:39 PM
H2PASSION, NO!

PARAGON
04-13-2004, 09:00 PM
I agree with Hummer Man(ic)

H2 Passion
04-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Hi,

Thanks to all of you and for your comments, I still have until Friday to choose with or without the air suspension especially it’s offered for FREE.

I can see from your comments that some Lucky H2 owners didn’t have any problem and some did.

And also I can see that most air suspension problems have been fixed when visiting the dealer, unless of someone still having problems after trying to fix it, pls inform me if available.

But I’m still confused with my choice; I will try to explain what really I want from my H2 to do.

From my experience with 4x4: I always drive them by going On-Road to Off-Road without stopping, I go over 10 to 15 inch barrage at a speed of 60 miles and more and also jumping vertical from a road of 15 -20 inch to another lower road at higher speed than 70 miles.

I imagine myself driving the H2 at Maximum speed in Off-road racing like Reno race, i think 60% of it. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Hummer Off-Road Race (http://www.desertracing.com/news/2004/0204_hummer_parker425.html)

As I said before, I’m ordering all the necessary edelbrock shock and SMA trailing arms and Panhard Rod to feel free when I will do the crazy off-road driving. No mercy, No way to go slowly on off-road. (Excluding the Extreme Off-Road of Rocks where you can fall down in a big valley).

So, forgetting the lift, the heavy loads, the towing condition , if I will drive the H2 like I explained in my previous paragraph, will the Air suspension will be better to handle them and is it made for this type of driving or it’s better without it ?

Regards
Elie

H2 Passion
04-15-2004, 06:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2 Passion:

From my experience with 4x4: I always drive them by going On-Road to Off-Road without stopping, I go over 10 to 15 inch barrage at a speed of 60 miles and more and also jumping _vertical _ from a road of 15 -20 inch to another lower road at higher speed than 70 miles.

As I said before, I’m ordering all the necessary edelbrock shock and SMA trailing arms and Panhard Rod to feel free when I will do the crazy off-road driving. No mercy, No way to go slowly on off-road. (Excluding the Extreme Off-Road of Rocks where you can fall down in a big valley).

So, will the Air suspension will be better to handle them and is it made for this type of driving or it’s better without it ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really need your advise because I still have until tomorrow to choose the H2 with or without the air suspension.

Dan
04-15-2004, 03:28 PM
You mean like this?:

http://www.motortrend.com/multimedia/wallpaper/hummer_wall10_800x600.jpg

Bevo
04-15-2004, 08:15 PM
http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif I call BS http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

DRTYFN
04-15-2004, 11:26 PM
I used to think that picture was total BS, but I got mine airborne. The guys watching said I caught 3-4 feet of air off of the top of a dune. I was only going maybe 45mph, so if this guy had a better run at it I could see how he did it.
But I doubt the rig was unscathed.

Easy Ed
04-15-2004, 11:52 PM
Copied below from here http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/suv/112_0208_h2_leg1d11/index1.html

"We stepped out onto the dunes with the goal of testing the H2s sand-clawing prowess and to snap a few quick pictures of the Hummer having fun. However, the wind was blowing strong and a good sandblasting was the last thing any of us wanted, so we moved with speed. After some hill-climb testing, Steve Daxer was asked to perform a mild jump off one of the dunes for photo purposes -- a challenge he quickly accepted. As the nearly 6700-pound H2 approached the lip of a sizable dune, I knew something memorable was about to happen. Somehow my "not too much speed" request was overlooked, and consequently, the copper H2 sailed off the dune with unbelievable height. We all waited to see exactly how many pieces would explode off the H2 upon landing, but amazingly, the big rig sucked up the crash-down with amazing ability. Steve asked if he should do another jump (for photo purposes, of course) but I figured it was best that we leave while everything remained attached and still functioning."

KenP
04-16-2004, 01:09 AM
That is a great article and I love that pic.

Bevo
04-16-2004, 05:50 AM
Didn't mean the pic!

H2 Passion
04-16-2004, 09:23 AM
Hi,

let me change my question, if i want to do fast off-Roading and do some jumping.

So, will the H2 be better with the Air suspension?

Will the Air Suspension handle this type of driving? is it made for this type of driving or it’s better without it ?

What are the other benefits of the Air suspension other than lift, towing or extra load.??

Regards
Elie

KenP
04-16-2004, 10:00 AM
Bevo, we're on the same page.

Dan
04-16-2004, 10:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by H2 Passion:
Will the Air Suspension handle this type of driving? is it made for this type of driving or it’s better without it ? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about neither?

H2 Passion
04-16-2004, 01:51 PM
Thanks for everybody, I think I will choose without the Air Suspension as I will not use for lift, Towing and over loading.

And also I see that Air suspension is facing some problem.

The delivery of my new H2 was supposed today but there is some delay until next week, so the dealer give me today a used H2 with Air suspension, I will test it.

This week-end, I will go for Mountain off-road, I will take pictures and video, I will post them here.

Elie

Bevo
04-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Looking forward to the pics and/or video. Don't hurt yourself!

Bevo
04-18-2004, 04:53 PM
Yo Viz,
Still waiting on pics/video... Are you in the hopsital, or did GM put you in jail for destroying a loaner?

H2 Passion
04-19-2004, 08:28 AM
Hi,

Of course, I’m still alive and ready for next challenge. Due to the very heavy weight and large dimensions of the H2, we weren't able to do the same as my ex-Wrangler.[The H2 went to some places where the Wrangler was and still dreaming about].

Pictures and Video will come; I’m preparing a website to post them.

P.S: My calculation of Inch was incorrect, as we use here cm and not inches and Km instead of Miles. So instead of 15 inch it's 15 cm, and instead of 60 miles it's 60km, but I don’t think it will be done with the H2.

Regards
Elie

Bevo
04-19-2004, 08:06 PM
Sorry Viz,
Should have been replying to H2 Passion. OK H2P, tell us all about your exploits!