PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW RIMS & TIRES F/S ((LOWER PRICE NOW 4-7-05))

superbeast
04-03-2005, 03:49 PM
I JUST BOUGHT A H2 NEW FROM THE DEALER AND WENT OUT AND BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND RIMS AND THE RUB TO MUCH SO PACKAGE UP FOR SALE THEY HAVE ABOUT 15 MILES ON THEM FROM THE TIRE SHOP TO MY GARAGE AND THEN ITS GOING BACK TO TAKE THEM OFF JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST BEFORE I TAKE THEM OFF JUST IN CASE SOMEONE WANTS PICS , I DONT DRIVE DURING THE WEEK HAVE COMPANY TRUCK , THE RIMS ARE A NEW BILLET CHROME PLATED CENTERLINE G2 MODEL AND THE TIRES ARE NITTO EXTREME MUD GRAPPLERS 37-13.5-17 THESE LOOK MEAN , I CANT PUT IN LIFT I WOULD BE ILLEGAL ON BUMPER HIEGHT DONT NEED THE HASSLES (WISH I COULD),

2200.00 plus shipping obo

SOMEONE MUST NEED SOME SWEET TIRES AND RIMS FOR A LIFTED HUMMER

superbeast
04-03-2005, 03:49 PM
I JUST BOUGHT A H2 NEW FROM THE DEALER AND WENT OUT AND BOUGHT NEW TIRES AND RIMS AND THE RUB TO MUCH SO PACKAGE UP FOR SALE THEY HAVE ABOUT 15 MILES ON THEM FROM THE TIRE SHOP TO MY GARAGE AND THEN ITS GOING BACK TO TAKE THEM OFF JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST BEFORE I TAKE THEM OFF JUST IN CASE SOMEONE WANTS PICS , I DONT DRIVE DURING THE WEEK HAVE COMPANY TRUCK , THE RIMS ARE A NEW BILLET CHROME PLATED CENTERLINE G2 MODEL AND THE TIRES ARE NITTO EXTREME MUD GRAPPLERS 37-13.5-17 THESE LOOK MEAN , I CANT PUT IN LIFT I WOULD BE ILLEGAL ON BUMPER HIEGHT DONT NEED THE HASSLES (WISH I COULD),

2200.00 plus shipping obo

SOMEONE MUST NEED SOME SWEET TIRES AND RIMS FOR A LIFTED HUMMER

NJ H2
04-03-2005, 03:55 PM
What's the price & how much for shipping?

KenP
04-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Do they rub just at lock? How much lift do you need to stop the rubbing?

DRTYFN
04-04-2005, 01:07 AM
What kind of tire store didn't know that 13.50 wide tires would be too wide? They should be obligated to take them back. Idiots.

HGW
04-04-2005, 01:20 AM
Yes, they should take them back!!!!!!!!

Go talk to them--they will sell them as new to the next guy!

BrandonSC1233
04-04-2005, 07:27 AM
I am looking for some stock tires. If you would like to sell the stock ones, I want them!

drmiles
04-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Hey, how much and where do they rub?

superbeast
04-04-2005, 01:28 PM
i have just about 2700.00 into with rims & tires & shipping (( bought rims & tires from different sources ))& mounting & balancing them i would like to get like 2200.00 obo plus shipping in the u.s, i am guessing 300.00 to ship,shipping on just the tires was 250.00 , they rub when its turn almost all the way on either side , cant return been mounted , not selling the rims that came on it till i sell these and have bought different tires and wheels just incase i dont find other aftermarket rims and tires to put on because they are going back on as soon as i get to the tireshop to get the new ones off not useing so they will be ALMOST NEW , the rims that came on it will be forsale as soon as this all gets taken care off and they are DETATA'S chrome platoon series with 315-75-17 basically new also but not selling till get new ones but will be going sooner or later ,

pic of rim up close below

if you want call 1-218-969-8676 or p.m me or email to jondreau01@yahoo.com your # and i will call

mike.j

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
04-05-2005, 03:01 AM
Just curious but, are you up north like in
S.Dakota I think that is where Gateway Hummer is. Not important just remembered seeing it on a race car recently.
TAZ

superbeast
04-06-2005, 07:27 PM
i live in northern minnesota , gateway is in fargo north dakota , nobody needs some new rims & tires ???

superbeast
04-07-2005, 11:32 PM
LOWER PRICE

drmiles
04-13-2005, 06:32 PM
"they rub when its turn almost all the way on either side"

Are they rubbing on the inner fender or on the sway bar or both?

Could the Inner fender but cut back to stop the rub??
How much rub? Scuffing the inner fender or hanging on the plastic and tearing up rubbing???

superbeast
04-19-2005, 07:25 PM
i emailed you about the rubbing it only rubs when the wheel is turned almoest all the way and only rubs on the inner plastic just inside the flare trim, the inner plastic could be heated and pushed in there is nothing right behind it so it could be pushed in enough then it wouldnt rub i just have a hard time doing that to a new rig ( its not a big deal but thats me ), it dosnt rub on frame or swaybar , it dosnt rub alot , no tearing or ripping thats forsure