PDA

View Full Version : Paragon AP - Memorial Day 5/25-30

Ipedog
05-02-2006, 06:02 PM
Hi folks -

There are alot of folks that are going to Paragon for Memorial Day weekend. Arriving 5/25, departing 5/30 with 4 days of consecutive wheeling.

If you want to join in on this trip please add your name to this post. I will be starting a new PM on Thursday with all the names from the current PM plus any new ones added here.

nmikes
05-03-2006, 12:14 AM
Hey Rob,

Count me in for at least a couple days... just picked up an air compressor from hummer solutions and can't wait to try it out.

NJ H2
05-15-2006, 07:05 AM
Who is camping and did anyone secure a camp site yet?

Ipedog
05-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Who is camping and did anyone secure a camp site yet?

NJ H2 - You're planning on joining us? We hadn't heard from you in a while. I'll add you to the PM. :)

NJ H2
05-16-2006, 01:53 AM
Yeah, I couldn't click over to the new forum for some reason :mad:
I don't think you can add me to the PM unless this new website lets you.
If you can't add me can you PM me the details? :)
Thanks!
Jim

Ipedog
05-16-2006, 12:18 PM
NJ H2 - Check your PM's. Welcome aboard! :D

CO Hummer
05-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Isn't Paragon the place that was overcrowded last time? Man, I'd hate to see in on Memorial Day weekend!

Ipedog
05-16-2006, 02:20 PM
No, that was Tellico.

CO Hummer
05-16-2006, 02:30 PM
No, that was Tellico.

Oh. Carry on then.

RIC-H0
05-16-2006, 02:32 PM
I think it was the other OV park back east that was busy. Maybe they need a 3rd OV park back there for all those people to wheel in?
There is another place up here that I'm ready to try.
A bunch of Jeepers go out to George Washington National Forest, which runs parrallel to Shenandoah National Forset. It's right next to Harrisonburg,Va.
From what I've seen, there are lots of fun trails, and plenty of mud to go around. Some intermediate rock climbing, but nothing serious.
Jus another option for the East to try!:D

MarineHawk
05-16-2006, 03:13 PM
There are a bunch of places also in the Monangahela NF about 3-1/2 hours from DC. I only tested out one trail (Elleber Knob). Looked pretty good for camping and hunting. Nothing too challenging for the H2, but was fun playing in the mud. I've marked about 12 other interesting-looking trail on my Trails Illustrated maps, but haven't had the opportunity to check them out yet.

There is another place up here that I'm ready to try.
A bunch of Jeepers go out to George Washington National Forest, which runs parrallel to Shenandoah National Forset. It's right next to Harrisonburg,Va.
From what I've seen, there are lots of fun trails, and plenty of mud to go around. Some intermediate rock climbing, but nothing serious.
Jus another option for the East to try!:D

RIC-H0
05-16-2006, 03:18 PM
There are a bunch of places also in the Monangahela NF about 3-1/2 hours from DC. I only tested out one trail (Elleber Knob). Looked pretty good for camping and hunting. Nothing too challenging for the H2, but was fun playing in the mud. I've marked about 12 other interesting-looking trail on my Trails Illustrated maps, but haven't had the opportunity to check them out yet.
Nice woods to set up a tree stand and do a little bow hunting!:cool:

HIHUMMER
05-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Was there ever a decision about the Baltimore Group outing?

Do we know what days we are going to wheel at Paragon vs. Rauschcreek?

:confused: