PDA

View Full Version : Hummer 3 Options

funpilot
05-05-2005, 09:28 AM
As I read the options list, there are dealer installed and factory equiped options. I notice that the chrome gas cap is from the factory. Does that mean if we do not wait until it is available, it will be a problem to install it later? What about the additional protection for under the vehicle? Other than the side curtain airbags, what else can really only be installed by the factory from our current list of options?

funpilot
05-05-2005, 09:28 AM
As I read the options list, there are dealer installed and factory equiped options. I notice that the chrome gas cap is from the factory. Does that mean if we do not wait until it is available, it will be a problem to install it later? What about the additional protection for under the vehicle? Other than the side curtain airbags, what else can really only be installed by the factory from our current list of options?

angelus
05-05-2005, 01:35 PM
I was told the chrome fuek door was not yet available but my dealer was going to put on an after market one.+

usetosellhummer
05-05-2005, 03:11 PM
Most options are dealer installed as rpo's or rpa's (factory term)You could probally get a H2 gas cap thast says HUMMER now from a dealer. The dealer will be able to order all of the accessories when they become avail. You really want to check some other web sources too.

H3 Builder
05-05-2005, 10:17 PM
No factory installed chrome gas cap. That will be a dealer option.