PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! Talk about a ride....

racina
11-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Just picked up the H2 this morning. I can't believe how nice it rides. I have driven about everything under the sun, but I have never been this excited about a vehicle (toy).
My dealer installed options (floor mats, cross bar, step-in bar, and sun roof deflector) never showed up but once I saw it I had to have it. I'll take in later. Looking forward to further conversations with you all.

racina
11-08-2002, 04:29 PM
Just picked up the H2 this morning. I can't believe how nice it rides. I have driven about everything under the sun, but I have never been this excited about a vehicle (toy).
My dealer installed options (floor mats, cross bar, step-in bar, and sun roof deflector) never showed up but once I saw it I had to have it. I'll take in later. Looking forward to further conversations with you all.

Mike
11-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Congrats on your new Toy!

Texas Red
11-08-2002, 04:48 PM
Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure we all look forward to new members participating here. Let us know where you hail from.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

racina
11-08-2002, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm from Detroit and work for GM. The H2 is actually for my wife, I'll drive it for a company vehicle for 3 months then give it to her.(It's much cheaper when I order it and drive it for a company car first) Thanks for the warm welcome and I'm also looking forward to the discussions. Just reading this forum this week has me pumped and ready.

ktower_heels
11-08-2002, 05:44 PM
Texas Red,
You don't happen to park downtown in the BankOne building garage? I still haven't figured out how the heck you get in there?

Arizona Hummerboy
11-08-2002, 06:06 PM
Good luck on your parts, it took me 2 months to get my wrap around brush guard and tubular steps.

Keep after them,or they will put your parts on other vehicles when they come in.

In Phoenix Arizona it was a dog eat dog world for Hummer parts and I was left wearing milk bone underwear.

Texas Red
11-08-2002, 06:11 PM
Nope ktower, that's not me in downtown Dallas. I live and work in the burbs.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

Beck
11-08-2002, 06:27 PM
What is a milk bone underwear? I did not find it on the option list or Hummerstuff web site. Is it an afetrmarket item? what colors? is extra large size available? Please post photo.

ktower_heels
11-09-2002, 03:48 AM
I know I keep harping on this, but has anyone had a bad experience yet with a parking garage? I get nervous with a tahoe and wouldn't feel comfortable parking the H2 with the "commoners". Not that I am getting snooty, but downtown any city isn't the best place for a vehichle that naturally attracts attention.
BTW, any news on the SUT??

HummerGirl
11-09-2002, 01:34 PM
Howdy...and welcome!!

/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

The more the merrier!

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com