PDA

View Full Version : Paying for the H3

baby_hummer
05-28-2005, 08:26 AM
How is everyone planning to pay for their H3? The lease quote that I received from the dealership is a rip-off (surprise, surprise), so I'm researching other alternatives.

Did anyone get a favorable lease package? Is anyone financing from the dealership, or are you getting money from a bank/credit union?

baby_hummer
05-28-2005, 08:26 AM
How is everyone planning to pay for their H3? The lease quote that I received from the dealership is a rip-off (surprise, surprise), so I'm researching other alternatives.

Did anyone get a favorable lease package? Is anyone financing from the dealership, or are you getting money from a bank/credit union?

H34me?
05-28-2005, 10:19 AM
I do not plan on leasing the H3. I called around to different banks I work with and they told me that you can get a better interest rate through the Dealer. The reason for this is the Dealer handles all of the paperwork and since the bank doesn't have to do any of the work they offer them a beeter rate. Although the bank said their fee for the paperwork stuff is about $175, and to make sure the Dealer wasn't charging an excessive amount for this.

baby_hummer
05-28-2005, 10:26 PM
The lowest rate I've found is 4.74% through my credit union. If the dealership can offer a lower rate, I'll take it. Thanks for the heads-up on the bank fees.