PDA

View Full Version : Info on programmers

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
05-18-2005, 12:23 PM
I thought I would mention this in case it was something anyone had wondered about.
I have a Fast Flash programmer that I have been running on full perf. with 87 octane. I installed the air/fuel ratio lights that Jonahs put Me onto a while back. At WOT with 87 octane it should full blue very rich lights. I spent about a week after running tank down to empty and just putting in an 1/8 or 1/4 tank at a time till I was confident that I had removed 87 to 93 octane for the supercharger install today.
With 93 octane I got the same thing at WOT, all sold blue which indicates heavily rich.
Just for info but, it appears which I had already guessed that the progrmer guys leave so much cushion in the adjustments that it is almost fool proof. Just like My 99 Silverado I have been running 87 in it with full perf. tune for 5 years now and no detonation and had none on H2 with 87 octane.
Well just info for everyone to mull around.
It appears plenty more boost needed or lean it out more.
TAZ

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
05-18-2005, 12:23 PM
I thought I would mention this in case it was something anyone had wondered about.
I have a Fast Flash programmer that I have been running on full perf. with 87 octane. I installed the air/fuel ratio lights that Jonahs put Me onto a while back. At WOT with 87 octane it should full blue very rich lights. I spent about a week after running tank down to empty and just putting in an 1/8 or 1/4 tank at a time till I was confident that I had removed 87 to 93 octane for the supercharger install today.
With 93 octane I got the same thing at WOT, all sold blue which indicates heavily rich.
Just for info but, it appears which I had already guessed that the progrmer guys leave so much cushion in the adjustments that it is almost fool proof. Just like My 99 Silverado I have been running 87 in it with full perf. tune for 5 years now and no detonation and had none on H2 with 87 octane.
Well just info for everyone to mull around.
It appears plenty more boost needed or lean it out more.
TAZ