PDA

View Full Version : i need help from you hummer 2 guys!!

The_stang_man
12-01-2002, 07:30 PM
ok, my name is steven, and im 15. although i do not own a H2, i love them! And me and a friend of mine are making a H2 for a game. But we haev a problem, we need a shot of the roof for refrence of shape/texture. Since you guys ownn some, i was wondering if you would be so kinda s to take a couple of pictures of the top of the hummer. something along the lines of roof shot, with that ovalish roof window. or a direct shot from above(from your window or something)

thank you, and i hope i haev explained m situation well.
(please excuse me if i posted in the wrong section of your forum)

The_stang_man
12-01-2002, 07:30 PM
ok, my name is steven, and im 15. although i do not own a H2, i love them! And me and a friend of mine are making a H2 for a game. But we haev a problem, we need a shot of the roof for refrence of shape/texture. Since you guys ownn some, i was wondering if you would be so kinda s to take a couple of pictures of the top of the hummer. something along the lines of roof shot, with that ovalish roof window. or a direct shot from above(from your window or something)

thank you, and i hope i haev explained m situation well.
(please excuse me if i posted in the wrong section of your forum)

HummerGirl
12-01-2002, 10:28 PM
hmmmm....only problem here is licensing from actual footage of Hummer stuff.

Maybe some of the other folks will let ya have a look at theirs...but you can also check out the 3d spins from the hummer.com website to see the interior...it's really easy to use.

http://www.hummer.com

go there and click on the H2 gallery and go to 3d spins.

Hope that helps

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

The_stang_man
12-01-2002, 10:53 PM
the spin is good refrence for the model, for that i thank you. but its still not giving me the angle on the roof i need....
i need somethign as if u were standing on the front bumper(or back) and took a shot straight, and taking one looking down