PDA

View Full Version : My impression of the Nissan Armada

SteveRH
10-28-2005, 08:13 PM
So, I flew from Dallas to Houston. From Houston to Birmingham Alabama yesterday. From Birmingham, Alabama I picked up a Nissan Armada full of trial equipment to be used in Selma, Alabama. The trial settled, so I had to drive 15 hours from Selma to San Antonio in the Armada yesterday. The only positive thing I can say about that vehicle was the V8. Other than that, the damn thing felt like it was going to jump off the road everytime I ran over a small bump in the road... The head lights were pissing people off (they seem to be aligned too high)- I almost got in several fights with people trying to return the favor by flashing their brights. The stereo was a POS compared to my HUMMER. After 15 hours in the un-window-tinted (what felt like the Chevy Lumina Minivan I used to drive my band equipment around in), I couldn't be happier to fly back to Dallas and get back in my H3!!!

SteveRH
10-28-2005, 08:13 PM
So, I flew from Dallas to Houston. From Houston to Birmingham Alabama yesterday. From Birmingham, Alabama I picked up a Nissan Armada full of trial equipment to be used in Selma, Alabama. The trial settled, so I had to drive 15 hours from Selma to San Antonio in the Armada yesterday. The only positive thing I can say about that vehicle was the V8. Other than that, the damn thing felt like it was going to jump off the road everytime I ran over a small bump in the road... The head lights were pissing people off (they seem to be aligned too high)- I almost got in several fights with people trying to return the favor by flashing their brights. The stereo was a POS compared to my HUMMER. After 15 hours in the un-window-tinted (what felt like the Chevy Lumina Minivan I used to drive my band equipment around in), I couldn't be happier to fly back to Dallas and get back in my H3!!!

DDWH
10-28-2005, 08:18 PM
How was the air? I felt it was under powered for the vehicle. Also the front brake rotors are bunk, warp under heavy loads. Nissan changes them with the bunk rotors 3 times before chaging them to the new improved non-faulty rotor. WTF is up with that? Anyways I was too impressed with it after I test drove one.