PDA

View Full Version : 2004 Navigation System

prplprowlr
12-04-2003, 02:29 PM
I can get my hands on one of these units but I have several questions. Can I put this unit into my 2003 H2 and use it just for Radio, CD Player and I can get the XM attenae so I can use the XM feature? Also are these units capable of playing DVD movies? The Navigation part I am not concerned about I just want a factory radio that can play DVD's and XM

prplprowlr
12-04-2003, 02:29 PM
I can get my hands on one of these units but I have several questions. Can I put this unit into my 2003 H2 and use it just for Radio, CD Player and I can get the XM attenae so I can use the XM feature? Also are these units capable of playing DVD movies? The Navigation part I am not concerned about I just want a factory radio that can play DVD's and XM

GasGuzzler
12-08-2003, 09:26 PM
Hi

where did you get your 2004 head unit w/ navigation? my local hummer dealer can't seem to find it in the parts catalog???

thx

prplprowlr
12-11-2003, 07:04 PM
Connections http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif,I have a connection where I can get 1 but it is not cheap. However I need more info before I fork out $$ to make sure the questions I posted above are answered. I need to know if it will play DVD movies, I am not concerned about the Navigation part. A 2004 upgraded his stereo and pulled it out, just so you know nothing secret involved just know where to get one. I suggest you call a local stereo dealership and most of the time these guys leave there stock radios there or sell for cheap unless they know you can't get them from GM yet and want to charge 10-Cnotes$$($1000.00)