PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the $500 GM Email Incentive?

H3wannabe
04-13-2005, 10:54 AM
I believe I got it because I signed up for H3 updates on hummer.com. It must be used before 5/31. Here is the fine print:

$500 private offer terms and conditions:

The following are not eligible for this offer: HUMMER H1, all Saab vehicles, and all 2006 Saturn vehicles.

Must take retail delivery (purchase or lease) of an eligible new and unused 2004, 2005, or 2006 GM vehicle from April 11, 2005, through May 31, 2005.

Offer is valid for person named in this e-mail and is transferable only (with proof of address from a valid driver's license or state identification) to residents within your household.

Must present e-mail printout at time of purchase or lease. Only one set of qualifying documents may be used for redemption per purchase/lease.

Offer may not be combined with any other private offers. See dealer for details.

Offer may not be combined with the GM New Vehicle Purchase Program (GM employee discount), GM Company-Owned Vehicle Purchase Program, or GM Dealership Employee Purchase Program.

Offer may not be redeemed on previous purchases or leases.

Dealer Instructions: Refer to Administrative Message 05-14-3 for redemption details.

*Take delivery by 5/31/05. See dealer for details.

The "take delivery by 5/31" may make this offer not valid for the H3??

H3wannabe

H3wannabe
04-13-2005, 10:54 AM
I believe I got it because I signed up for H3 updates on hummer.com. It must be used before 5/31. Here is the fine print:

$500 private offer terms and conditions:

The following are not eligible for this offer: HUMMER H1, all Saab vehicles, and all 2006 Saturn vehicles.

Must take retail delivery (purchase or lease) of an eligible new and unused 2004, 2005, or 2006 GM vehicle from April 11, 2005, through May 31, 2005.

Offer is valid for person named in this e-mail and is transferable only (with proof of address from a valid driver's license or state identification) to residents within your household.

Must present e-mail printout at time of purchase or lease. Only one set of qualifying documents may be used for redemption per purchase/lease.

Offer may not be combined with any other private offers. See dealer for details.

Offer may not be combined with the GM New Vehicle Purchase Program (GM employee discount), GM Company-Owned Vehicle Purchase Program, or GM Dealership Employee Purchase Program.

Offer may not be redeemed on previous purchases or leases.

Dealer Instructions: Refer to Administrative Message 05-14-3 for redemption details.

*Take delivery by 5/31/05. See dealer for details.

The "take delivery by 5/31" may make this offer not valid for the H3??

H3wannabe

Hummertech
04-13-2005, 12:46 PM
The H3 is suppossed to hit dealers at the very end of May at the earliest. I don't know about other dealers, but we already have around 45 people who are in line to buy them. So unless you've already got a dealership promising you one of their very first ones, you're probably not going to be able to use that.