PDA

View Full Version : Car and Driver Article

HoKC
04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
I guess I was under a rock and missed this one.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=19&article_id=8692&page_number=1

HoKC
04-26-2005, 03:03 PM
I guess I was under a rock and missed this one.

http://www.caranddriver.com/article.asp?section_id=19&article_id=8692&page_number=1

H3 Builder
04-26-2005, 09:58 PM
Go to Hummer.com, Hummer World, Commercials. There is a commercial on this article.

oneworld
04-29-2005, 12:41 AM
I read this article weeks ago, when will we see some real info on the H3, as for what it is realy like to drive this thing. Most new vehicles with this much hype have usualy had some body do a full tilt test ride, and right up > I remember when the Tour egg was comming, before the car was even in production we had writeups, and every major car mag was covering it.

XM DUDE
04-29-2005, 01:18 AM
The EGG turned out to be an over priced peice of crap to, go to the VW web site and listen to people bitch about quality problems with the computers failing and not being able to get it out of park and other fun stuff.

HoKC
04-29-2005, 12:49 PM
I will do a comparison next week. We will have one to demo for our customers for the whole week and I should have plenty of opportunity to try it out. If you have any specific questions just let me kow and I will look and try to answer them. I am also going to compare it to its direct sibling the Colorado Crew Cab. As the Inventory Manager here I can drive them both back to back and let you know the differences and then you will have a basis of comparison if you have driven the Colorado.

HummerNewbie
04-29-2005, 06:26 PM
HoKC,

Maybe I should fly back for a visit next week so I can actually see one. My dealer said he is going to GA to drive one the first week of June. I would have to assume that means I won't be seeing on around here for a while. Do you know anything about when the two versions of Blue will be available? Hummer.com says late summer.

HoKC
04-29-2005, 08:26 PM
That is the only time frame I have seen so far.

mstams
04-29-2005, 09:45 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoKC:
I will do a comparison next week. We will have one to demo for our customers for the whole week and I should have plenty of opportunity to try it out. If you have any specific questions just let me kow and I will look and try to answer them. I am also going to compare it to its direct sibling the Colorado Crew Cab. As the Inventory Manager here I can drive them both back to back and let you know the differences and then you will have a basis of comparison if you have driven the Colorado. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to know how difficult it is climbing in and out without side steps. The way I read the Hummer website, you cannot purchase rocker panel protection and have the side steps...

H3 Builder
04-29-2005, 10:45 PM
I have a silverado 4x4 with 245/75-16 and the heighth of the seat is about the same.

HoKC
05-02-2005, 11:30 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mstams:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HoKC:
I will do a comparison next week. We will have one to demo for our customers for the whole week and I should have plenty of opportunity to try it out. If you have any specific questions just let me kow and I will look and try to answer them. I am also going to compare it to its direct sibling the Colorado Crew Cab. As the Inventory Manager here I can drive them both back to back and let you know the differences and then you will have a basis of comparison if you have driven the Colorado. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to know how difficult it is climbing in and out without side steps. The way I read the Hummer website, you cannot purchase rocker panel protection and have the side steps... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get the removable u-steps with the rocker panel protection though.