PDA

View Full Version : Horn Relay?

NSXTC
10-20-2003, 01:57 AM
My horn doesn't work when you press on the steering wheel. However, the panic button does sound the horn. So it's not the horn. I tried to find the horn relay both under the hood and the side fuse compartment of the driver door. Nothing. Any clues? Is it a broken switch in the steering wheel? I would hate to take it do a dealer for a possible 5 minute fix since the nearest dealer is a good hour away.

Regards,
David
----------
H2SUT.com
----------
Red metallic, Lux package, Poron backup sensors, throttle body by-pass, Independent dual DVDs, Volant air box, DRL mod, chrome hood handles and latch.

NSXTC
10-20-2003, 01:57 AM
My horn doesn't work when you press on the steering wheel. However, the panic button does sound the horn. So it's not the horn. I tried to find the horn relay both under the hood and the side fuse compartment of the driver door. Nothing. Any clues? Is it a broken switch in the steering wheel? I would hate to take it do a dealer for a possible 5 minute fix since the nearest dealer is a good hour away.

Regards,
David
----------
H2SUT.com
----------
Red metallic, Lux package, Poron backup sensors, throttle body by-pass, Independent dual DVDs, Volant air box, DRL mod, chrome hood handles and latch.