PDA

View Full Version : gale banks customer service sucks

HummerH2
01-11-2005, 10:24 PM
my monster exhaust rusted and broke thru. they did replace it but charged me 85.00 to ship it to me. i also paid to have it put back on. another 80.00. they also want the rusted one back and they want me to pay to ship it back. i think thats a load of BS. i will never buy or recomend banks to anyone

HummerH2
my monster exhaust rusted and broke thru. they did replace it but charged me 85.00 to ship it to me. i also paid to have it put back on. another 80.00. they also want the rusted one back and they want me to pay to ship it back. i think thats a load of BS. i will never buy or recomend banks to anyone

HummerH2

KenP
01-12-2005, 05:06 AM
I don't blame you. There is a reason we buy products and services with warranties. I would be pissed at Banks, BIG TIME... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif