PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs some help

AggieH3
08-15-2005, 02:23 AM
Hey everybody, I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time but I didn't feel like I had anything productive to add, as I didn't own a H3. Well, things are fixing to change. I will be ordering a slate blue, light cashmere, lux package, with a few other odds and ends. My question is are there any good samaritans out there that have a GMID certificate for August or September? I can't wait to join the Hummer Club.

AggieH3
08-15-2005, 02:23 AM
Hey everybody, I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time but I didn't feel like I had anything productive to add, as I didn't own a H3. Well, things are fixing to change. I will be ordering a slate blue, light cashmere, lux package, with a few other odds and ends. My question is are there any good samaritans out there that have a GMID certificate for August or September? I can't wait to join the Hummer Club.

jkH1+H2=H3
08-15-2005, 02:27 AM
GMID Whats That???? No discounts on H3's. Go for the H2/ H2 SUT if the price is Right!!!!

AggieH3
08-15-2005, 02:34 AM
From what I understand the GMID=General Motors In the Driveway. It's a discount program for GM employees. Each is allowed 2 per month and in the past there have been a few employees that have graciously shared their's with the members of this forum. The discoutn is around 2-3% above invoice (I think??).

aggiehummer...er
08-15-2005, 03:50 AM
What kind of Aggie are you? Texas A&M?

AggieH3
08-15-2005, 04:05 AM
Yes sir, Class of '92. You?

H3ProspectKy
08-15-2005, 08:20 AM
There was a member f5fstop that always offered the GMID, he was offended recently and hasn't been on the board. You could look up his posts under search and email/PM him, I bet he will help you out if he can. I'm picking up my H3 on Thurs. and I am saving $3,600+ (incl. tax savings) using my GMID (I figured out that you save 9% off MSRP). Order all options at the time you place a special order if you don't find one in stock, as you only get the discount on the invoice price, not on any later add ons. Good luck.

aggiehummer...er
08-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Class of '05. PM me, I work at Sewell Hummer in Plano, I can help you out.

CLAYDOG
08-15-2005, 10:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AggieH3:
Hey everybody, I've been lurking on this forum for quite some time but I didn't feel like I had anything productive to add, as I didn't own a H3. Well, things are fixing to change. I will be ordering a slate blue, light cashmere, lux package, with a few other odds and ends. My question is are there any good samaritans out there that have a GMID certificate for August or September? I can't wait to join the Hummer Club. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PM me if you still need one.