PDA

View Full Version : Many Hummer parts willing to sell individually

LEcustoms
03-09-2005, 01:06 AM
I have alot of hummer parts available from the tailight buckets to the hood and interior panels. I also have a full length stainless steel roof rack with aluminum diamond plate flooring and 5 light mounts up front and 4 lights already wired up, very heavy duty. There is just simply to much to list. most items are from a 1994 H1 Wagon some other parts from a 96 wagon
Email me at lecustoms@aol.com if anyone is interested in anything. pics are available upon request.

Shawn from Angry Iron
03-19-2005, 04:02 AM
Do you have any Doors?

LEcustoms
03-19-2005, 08:14 PM
sorry, no doors

AGRESIVE
04-05-2005, 12:21 PM
I am looking for a set of H1 taillights. Message sent.

vito
04-17-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by LEcustoms:
I have alot of hummer parts available from the tailight buckets to the hood and interior panels. I also have a full length stainless steel roof rack with aluminum diamond plate flooring and 5 light mounts up front and 4 lights already wired up, very heavy duty. There is just simply to much to list. most items are from a 1994 H1 Wagon some other parts from a 96 wagon
Email me at lecustoms@aol.com if anyone is interested in anything. pics are available upon request.

Do you have a hood for the 1994 H1 Wagon?

SunsetShannon
04-29-2005, 12:12 PM
I am looking for the interior "kick panels" on both the driver and passenger side. These panels are located under the steering wheel, and low in front of your shins on the passenger side.

Owner before me, put some mid-range speakers down there ~ and cut holes into the panels http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Let me know http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LEcustoms
05-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Sorry for the delay in posting a reply but have been really busy. I do have one hood that is damaged, Sorry I do not have the bracket for the rear seat. And for the ick panel sorry I ended up reusing them.

EddyMacRep
10-03-2005, 07:22 PM
Do you have a factory deer smasher? I have a 95 and there is an Invader on it currently.

hummonthis
04-25-2011, 12:22 AM
I have a 99 wagon I'm in need of the drive line protection, on bottom looks like a ladder some interior dash patrs too