PDA

View Full Version : DVD NAV SCREEN LOCATION

Patrick
12-20-2002, 02:02 AM
Look at this Kenwood touchscreen nav display. A company in chicago will mount the unit near the roof. They actually form fiberglass to the factory headunit and paint it. The result is outstanding. You would think it came from the factory that way. They want $4700 for the complete system installed (ouch!). The company is abtelectronics.com I leave to pick up my new H2 friday 12-20. After ready this site for months I can now share my own experiences. Im having them install an alarm system with remote starter for now. I'm installing the vizualogic headrest system myself this weekend. I can't wait to pick it up. Red, lux, sunroof, crome appearance package for door handles etc. this is my first post. I will try to attach a picture now.

Patrick
12-20-2002, 02:02 AM
Look at this Kenwood touchscreen nav display. A company in chicago will mount the unit near the roof. They actually form fiberglass to the factory headunit and paint it. The result is outstanding. You would think it came from the factory that way. They want $4700 for the complete system installed (ouch!). The company is abtelectronics.com I leave to pick up my new H2 friday 12-20. After ready this site for months I can now share my own experiences. Im having them install an alarm system with remote starter for now. I'm installing the vizualogic headrest system myself this weekend. I can't wait to pick it up. Red, lux, sunroof, crome appearance package for door handles etc. this is my first post. I will try to attach a picture now.

NSXTC
12-20-2002, 03:10 AM
Looks OEM.

AL MOORE
12-20-2002, 09:20 AM
OK Patrick,

Just what can this beautiful screen do for 5K ?

"Follow the white rabit" .. 1999

KAC
12-20-2002, 11:52 AM
Very nice - I like that better than the visor mounted monitor I have. I do like being able to fold mine up out of sight but this location is great. And with it being a touch screen, a passenger could reach to input information.

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series