PDA

View Full Version : H2 INTERIOR IMPROVEMENTS

HUMTHIS
08-26-2003, 11:33 PM
Hi Group

I am new to your forum but not new to vehicle appearance and hopefully will be able to share some useful info.

The look of the H2 SUT interior, aluminum or silver, where the parts are completely coated looks better or more finished than the H2 SUV with the addition of any kind of "stick on" dash kit. There has also been considerable interest in body color painting of the interior parts.

PHOTOGENESIS is a custom coating process that allows hard parts--plastic, wood , metal, etc.
be finished as brushed aluminum, carbon fiber, wood, granite, camo, etc. This allows, if desired, for body color to go on as the base coat and be topped with carbon fiber or brushed aluminum. The end result is a totally custom interior that looks as if it came from the factory. OEM parts insure the H2 fit and design while the choice of finish gives the owner the kind of interior a $50,000
truck should have. Other parts such as steering wheels, bezels to video screens, etc. can also be finished to match.

Exterior parts, such as hood grills, side vents, rear louvers can also be custom finished.

There are pictures as well as a lot more info at www.automotiveupgrades.com (http://www.automotiveupgrades.com).
If you have any questions or comments, I would like to hear from you.

HUMTHIS
08-26-2003, 11:33 PM
Hi Group

I am new to your forum but not new to vehicle appearance and hopefully will be able to share some useful info.

The look of the H2 SUT interior, aluminum or silver, where the parts are completely coated looks better or more finished than the H2 SUV with the addition of any kind of "stick on" dash kit. There has also been considerable interest in body color painting of the interior parts.

PHOTOGENESIS is a custom coating process that allows hard parts--plastic, wood , metal, etc.
be finished as brushed aluminum, carbon fiber, wood, granite, camo, etc. This allows, if desired, for body color to go on as the base coat and be topped with carbon fiber or brushed aluminum. The end result is a totally custom interior that looks as if it came from the factory. OEM parts insure the H2 fit and design while the choice of finish gives the owner the kind of interior a $50,000
truck should have. Other parts such as steering wheels, bezels to video screens, etc. can also be finished to match.

Exterior parts, such as hood grills, side vents, rear louvers can also be custom finished.

There are pictures as well as a lot more info at www.automotiveupgrades.com (http://www.automotiveupgrades.com).
If you have any questions or comments, I would like to hear from you.

Rich@suite e
11-16-2003, 01:17 AM
For the information of all members here, the above poster is I think a poser. Not that I have any history here good or bad. That has yet to be determined. My reasons are he is drawing yoou to a website that claims to do some fabulous finishing on you H2 dash. He evidences this claim by using pictures. Unfortunately they are pictures taken right off my website and Photo chopped our Suite E grafX logo off them. The pics of the H2 and 350Z are our creations which we alone produce. He has no permission to do this, and I do not know him, and have no business relationship with him. The pictures on our website are all 100% of our work. We borrowed nothing. Jeez you can't even find a physical business address on this guy. It takes nerve to do this. I'd be hesitant in sending him your hard earned dollar. I'll be sending him something else.

http://www.elegantwooddesign.com/h2flatkits.htm
http://www.elegantwooddesign.com/hummermolded.htm

TBarrow
11-17-2003, 01:18 AM
Wow thanks for the update and that was a bad photo "CHOP" job as well.

Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Xenarc HID, Alcoa Wheels, Goodyear 37x12.50x17 MT/R, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, B&B Headers and exhaust, 2-7" screens in headrests with DVD player and TV Tuner.

KenP
11-17-2003, 02:25 AM
I sure am glad you found that. Keep those posers outa' here...

Black Lingenfelter Lux

KustomZee
05-09-2005, 08:08 AM
Fantastic . I guess this is the 1st thing everyone should start changing if they ever wanned to modify their H2s interiors.