PDA

View Full Version : Rear Bumper (alias 'The Impact Bar')

Humdingah
10-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Rear bumper off my '05...bumper has a VERY small dent that is hardly noticable and a scuff of white paint where I was rear ended (hitch receiver took the brunt of the hit). Insurance company was nive enough to cut me a check so I bought a new bumper for the truck. Might look good on someone like Alec W's truck!

Prefer a psuedo-local sale so I don't have to ship this thing. First $75 takes it and I'll even buff the white paint off for you.

Humdingah
10-03-2005, 02:33 AM
Rear bumper off my '05...bumper has a VERY small dent that is hardly noticable and a scuff of white paint where I was rear ended (hitch receiver took the brunt of the hit). Insurance company was nive enough to cut me a check so I bought a new bumper for the truck. Might look good on someone like Alec W's truck!

Prefer a psuedo-local sale so I don't have to ship this thing. First $75 takes it and I'll even buff the white paint off for you.

DRTYFN
10-03-2005, 02:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humdingah:
Prefer a psuedo-local sale so I don't have to ship this thing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Soooo... are you in Botswana or San Paulo?

Humdingah
10-03-2005, 04:03 PM
DRTY...

You could figure it out with my cryptic reference to Alec W? Actually I assumed it would show under my 'Location' and like an ass I didn't think to even check. I'm located in Denver...just north of Sao Paulo.

shipbldr
10-03-2005, 06:08 PM
Alec isn't the only one with a dead bumper.

Is this the bumper and plastics or just the steel understructure?

If its with plastics for $75, Bumper sold.

PM coming your way. Please call me. I can make this easy.

Charle

I just want the plastics that cover it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Humdingah:

Prefer a psuedo-local sale so I don't have to ship this thing. First $75 takes it and I'll even buff the white paint off for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Humdingah
10-03-2005, 07:29 PM
It's just the steel underneath...my plastics were fine after the hit so I've reused them.

DRTYFN
10-07-2005, 01:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:

Prefer a psuedo-local sale so I don't have to ship this thing. First $75 takes it and I'll even buff the white paint off for you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the offer, however OEM bumpers and me apparently are non compatible, forcing me to find an alternative solution made with ¼ inch steel plate http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gifhttp://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your perfect baby is going to powder-coating today and will be riding with me on the trip down.http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif