PDA

View Full Version : mirrors

SOFTTAILJC
11-19-2002, 09:51 AM
can you move the mirrors in by hand? like on cars when you just push them in or out. painted top of locking gas cap,looks better than all that writing. now if my h2 would show up i'd be a much happier camper......... soft p.s. the krispy kreames worked..

SOFTTAILJC
11-19-2002, 09:51 AM
can you move the mirrors in by hand? like on cars when you just push them in or out. painted top of locking gas cap,looks better than all that writing. now if my h2 would show up i'd be a much happier camper......... soft p.s. the krispy kreames worked..

HummerGirl
11-19-2002, 01:19 PM
What kind of paint did you use on your locking gas cap? I agree the white wording is a bit much. But is a nice reminder for me cause it's soooooo freakin' hot here in the summer and pressure does build up and I have seen some folks get sprayed.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

SOFTTAILJC
11-19-2002, 05:28 PM
i used shiney black rustoleum spray can.. sanded it first with 150 paper lightly then cleaned and taped it off... 2 coats will do the trick.. looks ten times better.still need to know if mirrors move manualy? tks .. soft

SOFTTAILJC
11-19-2002, 05:30 PM
amy h2 being built as we speak. due on dec. 5th pewter..... soft

Tedster
11-19-2002, 05:39 PM
Yes, you can push them in manually. They make a slight ratcheting noise. I dont reccomend forcing them in and out.

Ted

03 Yellow H2,Adventure Package,Luxury Package,Sunroof, Wrap-around Grill Guard w/Lts.,Tailight Guards,Roof Lights,Tubular Sidesteps,SMA Tire Rack,Carbon Fiber Dash, Custom Exhaust

SOFTTAILJC
11-19-2002, 07:21 PM
thanks Tedster...........Soft

HummerGirl
11-19-2002, 08:52 PM
Why do them manually?

Just press the stinkin' button.

Works great for me.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

Texas Red
11-19-2002, 09:18 PM
When I was at the carwash, the attendant pushed them manually. I had forgotten them.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

SOFTTAILJC
11-19-2002, 11:29 PM
just was concerned that if mirrors where pushed in buy mistake if it would screw up the power motors.........reality is merely broken imagination that needs a crutch....... soft (lol)