PDA

View Full Version : Rear Speakers Stopped Playing

Shane
10-09-2005, 09:19 PM
For some reason my rear speakers have stopped playing. Well not totally but very faint if you set the fade in the middle to front and back. If you set the speakers to totally rear thier is no sound :/ everything else works (onstar,stearing wheel controls ect) anyone got any clues? Only has like 14k miles so i may just take it to the dealer, but thats 90 miles one way.

Shane

Shane
10-09-2005, 09:19 PM
For some reason my rear speakers have stopped playing. Well not totally but very faint if you set the fade in the middle to front and back. If you set the speakers to totally rear thier is no sound :/ everything else works (onstar,stearing wheel controls ect) anyone got any clues? Only has like 14k miles so i may just take it to the dealer, but thats 90 miles one way.

Shane

BumM3r
10-10-2005, 03:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Shane:

Shane </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Could be a fuse or could be that the amp that powers the rear spkrs has gone bad. If your rig is still covered under warranty, you should take it to the dealer. g'luck.

Shane
10-10-2005, 03:45 PM
yeah the only fuse i could find for "amp" was the 30amp one under the hood. I just will get it fixed next time i have my oil changed =)

Shane