PDA

View Full Version : So.Cal H2 Club NOW!

Steve R
12-06-2002, 09:16 PM
Dear Humm-buddies,

The gears are starting to turn and we've got traction: announcing the formation of a Los Angeles area based Hummer group. No board of directors, no elections, just a small/medium group of offroad enthusiast getting together to have some fun in our Hummers.

Steve R
12-06-2002, 09:16 PM
Dear Humm-buddies,

The gears are starting to turn and we've got traction: announcing the formation of a Los Angeles area based Hummer group. No board of directors, no elections, just a small/medium group of offroad enthusiast getting together to have some fun in our Hummers.

NSXTC
12-06-2002, 09:18 PM
I'm not too far from LA and visit there regularly. I would be interested in an outing.

==================
03 Metallic Red H2
02 Ducati 998R

Steve R
12-06-2002, 09:20 PM
So here's the deal:

GO TO HELL!!

The name of the group is HELL: Hummer Enthusiast Leisure League

We intend to compile a great bunch of locations to go offroading and simply meet at a location and "do it".

I've contacted Dave Vowell, who's just about the nicest guy and a die-hard H1 enthusiast. He's got the low-down and experience to help us with locations and coordinating these events. He's also a very active member and leader in The Hummer Club, as well as the head-man for a magazine called "Hummer Enthusiast". It's good to have him run point: he has experience, know-how, and best of all....his wide-ass H1 will break the twigs and branches that will otherwise scrape our precious H2's!

Steve R
12-06-2002, 09:24 PM
Dave is already trying to put something together for this very weekend, on Sunday. He's got some place up near Magic Mountain that he'd like to possibly get to.

Drop me an email and let's correspond on a verbal basis. My email is Homeinsulation@aol.com

I'll be happy to put together a list of members and keep things open for communication. If things work out...this sunday....we can all go to Hell!

You wanted a catchy name....we've got it! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-06-2002, 09:28 PM
Allen, HeeHaw, Ole Yllr, M998....get on the clock and drop me an email!

OLE YLLR
12-09-2002, 02:42 PM
LOVE TO GO BUT NO HUMMER YET. E-MAIL MENO@COX.NET

m998
12-09-2002, 05:46 PM
Sorry Steve, the LAFD Toy Run to the Childrens Hospital won out for Sunday (since I already had that big ol bag-o-toys).
About a 40 mile run down Ventura Bl, Cauhanga to Sunset (busy streets for non LA folks). Every intersection blocked off by our buds from the LAPD.
I'll post a pic as soon as I find the film to develope in this damn digital camera thing.