PDA

View Full Version : Chrome Appearance Package and Off Road Light questions

FutureHummerOwner
04-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Hi All, Does anyone know exactly what is included in the Chrome Appearance Package? Also, is there not going to be an option for Roof Mounted Off Road lights like the H2?

Thanks in Advance

FutureHummerOwner
04-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Hi All, Does anyone know exactly what is included in the Chrome Appearance Package? Also, is there not going to be an option for Roof Mounted Off Road lights like the H2?

Thanks in Advance

timgco
04-26-2005, 04:27 PM
Chrome package is close to the H2 pacakge:
rims, door handles, crossbars on roof.
there isa dealer installe doption for the off road lights mounted on the roof.
Ours will be gettng the Gobi rack though. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

partsguy
04-26-2005, 04:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FutureHummerOwner:

Thanks in Advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>They look "It maybe just me"like a liberty light bar.The clearence lamps look much better.WTF was GM thinking!

FutureHummerOwner
04-26-2005, 04:51 PM
Is the Chrome Gas cap included in the Chrome package?

angelus
04-26-2005, 04:56 PM
I was told it was not included.

HoKC
04-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Not Included.

killian
04-26-2005, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty sure the chrome package has the mirror caps too.

I think I remember seeing somewhere that the chrome fuel door is an option at about $185 (?)

Batgirl
04-26-2005, 06:20 PM
When I ordered my H3, the dealer printed off all the option for me. I have a complete list of them all. The chrome pkg comes with side mirror caps, door handles, roof rack and rims.
The gas cap is extra, I think its about
$ 180 (canadian).
Thats why when the prices were posted here it confused me, the chromed rims and chrome pkg were 2 separate prices, but I guess you just combine them. I'm not getting the off road pkg, I don't plan on off roading--can you guess tell me what benefit it would be to get it?

funpilot
04-26-2005, 08:55 PM
Gas cap is not yet available.

KenP
04-27-2005, 02:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by partsguy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FutureHummerOwner:

Thanks in Advance </div></BLOCKQUOTE>They look "It maybe just me"like a liberty light bar.The clearence lamps look much better.WTF was GM thinking! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Agree 100%.

oneworld
04-28-2005, 01:49 AM
If you go to the www.medved.com (http://www.medved.com) site > build the h3 it will give you the exact options paqckage info that the dealers have. this should answer any questions as to each package option, I got this great site from Kahlog thanks

FutureHummerOwner
04-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Looks like the Chrome appearance package does not include rims as stated above:

From Hummer.com
Make your H3 unique with the chrome appearance package. With this package you get chrome door handles, chrome mirror caps, chrome roof rack crossbows.

From Medved:
CHROME APPEARANCE PACKAGE, includes (V55) Regular Production Accessory, Roof rack, double crossbows, bright, exterior door handles on Black cups, and mirror caps Code: R13

peyote
04-28-2005, 01:22 PM
chrome wheels are separate from chrome package.

i'm assuming the reason is that you can have the chrome package & off-road package, but you can't get the off-road package if you want the chrome wheels.

confirmed at medved--"CHROMED-ALUMINUM (With 1SC Preferred Equipment Group, Not available with (ZM6) Suspension Package, off-road, adventure.)"

i ordered mine few days before they uploaded to the mothership.

usetosellhummer
04-28-2005, 08:40 PM
you alright not having the airbags peyote?