PDA

View Full Version : How Does the H2 Perform Off-Road Vs. Other Rig You Own/Owned?

SJ
06-09-2003, 02:46 PM
I don't think there is any one marque or model that is the absolute best off-road machine on the planet. They all have strengths and weaknesses in the various aspects of wheeling, so my question is more of what differences you've witnessed between the H2 and other vehicles?

RasterMaster
07-22-2003, 04:34 AM
H2 handles better on Oklahoma roads than all other vehicles I have owned. None were meant for off-road, but goes to show you what shape the roads here are in.

Check out the OkC Chapter Page!

SuperPoser
09-09-2003, 01:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SJ:
I don't think there is any one marque or model that is the absolute best off-road machine on the planet. They all have strengths and weaknesses in the various aspects of wheeling, so my question is more of what _differences_ you've witnessed between the H2 and other vehicles?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you want an offroad vehicle, you have to build one,... or buy one someone else built...lol

also, the vehicle is only as good as the person driving it...

http://www.eng.ysu.edu/~melliott/hobbies.htm

rhino600
05-10-2004, 04:46 PM
I've found that onroad strenghts usually take away from the offroad experience. For ten grand a 600cc rhino from yamaha will give you an extremely capable toy. The open air experience makes up for any of the fun lost by the rather small engine. Currently I have a Polaris competitor which is not as capable. However based on my experience with that, it is more fun than any truck I have taken offroad

rhino600
05-10-2004, 04:46 PM
I've found that onroad strenghts usually take away from the offroad experience. For ten grand a 600cc rhino from yamaha will give you an extremely capable toy. The open air experience makes up for any of the fun lost by the rather small engine. Currently I have a Polaris competitor which is not as capable. However based on my experience with that, it is more fun than any truck I have taken offroad

80/100
05-11-2004, 04:29 AM
Found ya rhino!

-Matt

80/100
05-11-2004, 04:29 AM
Found ya rhino!

-Matt

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 12:54 PM
off road the H2 is kinda marginal, My wrangler walks circles around my H2, on road the H2 is comfy and stable
off road it is big heavy and has the turning radius of a school bus, it,s flex is as bad as a chevy truck, wait it is a chevey truck.

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 12:54 PM
off road the H2 is kinda marginal, My wrangler walks circles around my H2, on road the H2 is comfy and stable
off road it is big heavy and has the turning radius of a school bus, it,s flex is as bad as a chevy truck, wait it is a chevey truck.

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 01:43 PM
I would never let the fact that a product I own blinds the way I reason. A H2 has a great macho appeal and it can offroad, plus is a useful SUV.There are stock Vehicles that can far outdo H2s in several catogories, Take a Land Rover for instance, Or a Rubicon Wrangler. Face it we may love our H2s but they are basicly chevy Tahoes when it comes to offroading, Capable but not the best.
You can say whatever you want about what I just posted, but it changes nothing.
I have taken my H2 wheeling and can tell you that from the viewpoint of a advid wheeler with 28 years plus experiance, the H2 is not any more than average.

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 01:43 PM
I would never let the fact that a product I own blinds the way I reason. A H2 has a great macho appeal and it can offroad, plus is a useful SUV.There are stock Vehicles that can far outdo H2s in several catogories, Take a Land Rover for instance, Or a Rubicon Wrangler. Face it we may love our H2s but they are basicly chevy Tahoes when it comes to offroading, Capable but not the best.
You can say whatever you want about what I just posted, but it changes nothing.
I have taken my H2 wheeling and can tell you that from the viewpoint of a advid wheeler with 28 years plus experiance, the H2 is not any more than average.

PARAGON
11-24-2004, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfox:
I call bull****, you don't own one... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Exactly. By the way, dumbass, this argument is about 1 year too late. Even Jeepers have come to realize that they can't bash the H2 anymore because it makes them look as ignorant as you.

PARAGON
11-24-2004, 02:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sfox:
I call bull****, you don't own one... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Exactly. By the way, dumbass, this argument is about 1 year too late. Even Jeepers have come to realize that they can't bash the H2 anymore because it makes them look as ignorant as you.

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:03 PM
nope not in Jeeps, bought my first jeep this year infact. I have had 2 toys and a number of chevys
I off road in southern Ca, Utah, and a lot down in Mexico
the ability to get up over something in no way is the make for ofroading, it has to be able to take angles, turn sharply, flex. fuel effientcy and crawling are nice features, mechanical reliability is a high rating and so is engineered prtection of parts in stock form. If you have electronics, being able to turn them off with a switch is a must.the ability to see ones tires, ease and positioning of jacking points, location of usable horsepower, proper whell well clearances all help in the ability to 4 by, I could name quite a few that would come to mind when out on a trail.
factoring everything together some of the best rigs I have ever wheeled are anceint by todays showroom standards,
I am not here to argue
I own a H2 and love it
the thread was how do I feel the H2 stands up against other 4x4 platforms we have owned
I give it a 5 on the 1 to 10 scale
you can argue all day if you want
after all the Democrats are still yelling that the republicans stole the election
I think theyare both crazy
now here is a wall, go ahead

ps and this is a edit, I give a stock wrangler a 5 also, for different reasons

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:03 PM
nope not in Jeeps, bought my first jeep this year infact. I have had 2 toys and a number of chevys
I off road in southern Ca, Utah, and a lot down in Mexico
the ability to get up over something in no way is the make for ofroading, it has to be able to take angles, turn sharply, flex. fuel effientcy and crawling are nice features, mechanical reliability is a high rating and so is engineered prtection of parts in stock form. If you have electronics, being able to turn them off with a switch is a must.the ability to see ones tires, ease and positioning of jacking points, location of usable horsepower, proper whell well clearances all help in the ability to 4 by, I could name quite a few that would come to mind when out on a trail.
factoring everything together some of the best rigs I have ever wheeled are anceint by todays showroom standards,
I am not here to argue
I own a H2 and love it
the thread was how do I feel the H2 stands up against other 4x4 platforms we have owned
I give it a 5 on the 1 to 10 scale
you can argue all day if you want
after all the Democrats are still yelling that the republicans stole the election
I think theyare both crazy
now here is a wall, go ahead

ps and this is a edit, I give a stock wrangler a 5 also, for different reasons

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:27 PM
One last word here
I would never show my lack of respect or education by lowering myself to profanity to prove a point,it only shows that one has run out of logical arguements and needs to revert to childish bullying to win,

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:27 PM
One last word here
I would never show my lack of respect or education by lowering myself to profanity to prove a point,it only shows that one has run out of logical arguements and needs to revert to childish bullying to win,

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:48 PM
thanks Fox, but I was refring to the dumbass remark not yours
oh, by the way I have factored all of those into my desicion. and it still stands

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:48 PM
thanks Fox, but I was refring to the dumbass remark not yours
oh, by the way I have factored all of those into my desicion. and it still stands

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:51 PM
ps, I never said I had a problem with the H@
you assumed that

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 03:51 PM
ps, I never said I had a problem with the H@
you assumed that

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:16 PM
ok my list your answers
1 H2 breakovers are average
2turn sharply, you admit "for the size of the vehicle it is"
3 flex is not that of a stock rubi, or a stock rwrangler, I have put them both on a ramp
4 I do not consider 10 miles of trail a off road experiance, more like 2 weeks of crawling around in Baja
5 same ratio as a stock Rubi (rubi is your pick)
6 mechanical reliability, chevy is good, much better than ford
7 again hummer is nice in this area
8 chrysler and mercedes have traction control electronics on their products that can be shut off with a switch on the dash, they make suvs ubder several marks that have these
9 short wheel bases make hanging out to see ones tires nice, as do seats close to the doors
10 ease of jacking points, hummer has nice points
11 rubi develops 85 percent of torque right above idle, lets not get into a hp over weight issue here and rubi is what you keep spouting
12 not under full flex it cant
now not to turn this into a brawl, if you have anyother discussion, let us pm each other, and leave the thread open to others who would like to post to it, our discussion of why you think a H2 is gods gift to 4x4 and my opinion that it is not will prob go on for some time, I feel that neither of us will budge and that will only muddy the waters here. it is a open forum and a public one, I admit it is in a H2 site which means the numbers who adore h2s is overwelming, and that support here for my srguements will be slanted. I give my opion by a H2 owner who is not about to sell his H2 because he loves it to much, but as someone who also owns, has owned, and will own other marks

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:16 PM
ok my list your answers
1 H2 breakovers are average
2turn sharply, you admit "for the size of the vehicle it is"
3 flex is not that of a stock rubi, or a stock rwrangler, I have put them both on a ramp
4 I do not consider 10 miles of trail a off road experiance, more like 2 weeks of crawling around in Baja
5 same ratio as a stock Rubi (rubi is your pick)
6 mechanical reliability, chevy is good, much better than ford
7 again hummer is nice in this area
8 chrysler and mercedes have traction control electronics on their products that can be shut off with a switch on the dash, they make suvs ubder several marks that have these
9 short wheel bases make hanging out to see ones tires nice, as do seats close to the doors
10 ease of jacking points, hummer has nice points
11 rubi develops 85 percent of torque right above idle, lets not get into a hp over weight issue here and rubi is what you keep spouting
12 not under full flex it cant
now not to turn this into a brawl, if you have anyother discussion, let us pm each other, and leave the thread open to others who would like to post to it, our discussion of why you think a H2 is gods gift to 4x4 and my opinion that it is not will prob go on for some time, I feel that neither of us will budge and that will only muddy the waters here. it is a open forum and a public one, I admit it is in a H2 site which means the numbers who adore h2s is overwelming, and that support here for my srguements will be slanted. I give my opion by a H2 owner who is not about to sell his H2 because he loves it to much, but as someone who also owns, has owned, and will own other marks

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:21 PM
sorry if am not posting fast enough for you , I am at home and trying to take care of a 8 month old as well as clean house for company as my wife cooks, ever try to type with a squiggleling baby in hand, or keep up with typos caused by stray hands

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:21 PM
sorry if am not posting fast enough for you , I am at home and trying to take care of a 8 month old as well as clean house for company as my wife cooks, ever try to type with a squiggleling baby in hand, or keep up with typos caused by stray hands

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:24 PM
tell yopu what because I need to go out and rake leaves, which means sign off

I bow like a lemming to the Hummer gods
forsaking all other marks of vehicles
I promise to sell my jeep and get my son to sell his LR3 by the weekend
and now admit all you said is truth

satisfied?

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:24 PM
tell yopu what because I need to go out and rake leaves, which means sign off

I bow like a lemming to the Hummer gods
forsaking all other marks of vehicles
I promise to sell my jeep and get my son to sell his LR3 by the weekend
and now admit all you said is truth

satisfied?

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:53 PM
here is a link that you will love, I laughed all the way through it I do not agree with it's path it takes but it shows you can compare anything to anything, and get a winner

http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0410_h2vsmini/index.html

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 04:53 PM
here is a link that you will love, I laughed all the way through it I do not agree with it's path it takes but it shows you can compare anything to anything, and get a winner

http://motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/112_0410_h2vsmini/index.html

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 05:01 PM
No I just thought we were both not going budge, it gets boring for others to read a rant going back and forth, I do not wish to subject them to that, I will still think my sons LR3 is awesome. and that my 75 modle 2 land rover or my 83 toyota hilux pickup prob were the best 4x4 stock I ever owned, but technology goes on and we buy new becuse old ges old, by the way neither had over 100 hp or did I run over 31 tires on either

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 05:01 PM
No I just thought we were both not going budge, it gets boring for others to read a rant going back and forth, I do not wish to subject them to that, I will still think my sons LR3 is awesome. and that my 75 modle 2 land rover or my 83 toyota hilux pickup prob were the best 4x4 stock I ever owned, but technology goes on and we buy new becuse old ges old, by the way neither had over 100 hp or did I run over 31 tires on either

PARAGON
11-24-2004, 05:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MountainMan:
One last word here
I would never show my lack of respect or education by lowering myself to profanity to prove a point,it only shows that one has run out of logical arguements and needs to revert to childish bullying to win, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Lack of respect? That is to assume that you deserve some respect. You drudged up this year old idea that the H2 is not a capable vehicle. You, dumbass, are the one that started the disrespect.

Run out of logical arguments? Well, seeing as that was my first reply to your obviously ignorant postings, I have yet to began any type of argument. Frankly, I took the position of pointing out that you are a dumbass for posting some ignorant laced opinion about the H2's capabilities to people who have and do wheel their H2's quite often and are not novices when it comes to wheeling.

Logic should override your masochistic need to attempt to explain away all of the wheeling that many here have done in the H2's that completely discounts the lame idea you propose that H2's are not capable. Again, most who have any real knowledge of wheeling and the H2 have come to realize that it is indeed a capable vehicle and it is just stupid to argue otherwise.

It's obvious you are here to just troll or you wouldn't continue to make the overly-ignorant comments that the H2 is "basically a Tahoe."

If you would like to discuss this maturely, at least make an attempt at getting your facts straight. And to start, list everything that the H2 has in common with a Tahoe. It's quite easy to do, since there are not very many parts shared with the GM mid-size SUV platform.

So, instead of being a dumbass, get a little educated on the facts and then come back and try to discuss this subject like a man.

PARAGON
11-24-2004, 05:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MountainMan:
One last word here
I would never show my lack of respect or education by lowering myself to profanity to prove a point,it only shows that one has run out of logical arguements and needs to revert to childish bullying to win, <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Lack of respect? That is to assume that you deserve some respect. You drudged up this year old idea that the H2 is not a capable vehicle. You, dumbass, are the one that started the disrespect.

Run out of logical arguments? Well, seeing as that was my first reply to your obviously ignorant postings, I have yet to began any type of argument. Frankly, I took the position of pointing out that you are a dumbass for posting some ignorant laced opinion about the H2's capabilities to people who have and do wheel their H2's quite often and are not novices when it comes to wheeling.

Logic should override your masochistic need to attempt to explain away all of the wheeling that many here have done in the H2's that completely discounts the lame idea you propose that H2's are not capable. Again, most who have any real knowledge of wheeling and the H2 have come to realize that it is indeed a capable vehicle and it is just stupid to argue otherwise.

It's obvious you are here to just troll or you wouldn't continue to make the overly-ignorant comments that the H2 is "basically a Tahoe."

If you would like to discuss this maturely, at least make an attempt at getting your facts straight. And to start, list everything that the H2 has in common with a Tahoe. It's quite easy to do, since there are not very many parts shared with the GM mid-size SUV platform.

So, instead of being a dumbass, get a little educated on the facts and then come back and try to discuss this subject like a man.

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 05:57 PM
You, dumbass, you are a dumbass you are a dumbass three more times He calls me a dunbass

MountainMan
11-24-2004, 05:57 PM
You, dumbass, you are a dumbass you are a dumbass three more times He calls me a dunbass

SOCRATES
11-24-2004, 08:21 PM
You, dumbass, you are a dumbass you are a dumbass three more times He calls me a dunbass <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

SOCRATES
11-24-2004, 08:21 PM
You, dumbass, you are a dumbass you are a dumbass three more times He calls me a dunbass <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

H2Finally
11-25-2004, 12:57 AM
MountainMan, I'm in SoCal. When you're in the mood, let's do John Bull Trail again. Except for solid undercarriage replacement (and beautiful BLINGS http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif), mine is stock. Don't even have the air suspension option. Post your invite here anytime.

Edit: Lest I sounded like a show-off-know-it-all, that wasn't my intention. I just thought perhaps you have not tried the STOCK H2 in the right trail to showcase its STOCK-abilities. I am a 4x4 beginner who LOVES JBT!! (The rushhhh last me weeks!! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)

H2Finally
11-25-2004, 12:57 AM
MountainMan, I'm in SoCal. When you're in the mood, let's do John Bull Trail again. Except for solid undercarriage replacement (and beautiful BLINGS http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif), mine is stock. Don't even have the air suspension option. Post your invite here anytime.

Edit: Lest I sounded like a show-off-know-it-all, that wasn't my intention. I just thought perhaps you have not tried the STOCK H2 in the right trail to showcase its STOCK-abilities. I am a 4x4 beginner who LOVES JBT!! (The rushhhh last me weeks!! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif)

MountainMan
11-25-2004, 06:22 AM
The Bull is cool, ever been down Dishpansprings?
it has areas that make the Bull look mild.

this link has the waterfal on it but it does not show it at it's best

http://www.naturalimages.com/sot_ds_10-13-01.htm

we would need a group of 4 or more as you send 2 out to get help if anyone breaks down and you do not have parts.

MountainMan
11-25-2004, 06:22 AM
The Bull is cool, ever been down Dishpansprings?
it has areas that make the Bull look mild.

this link has the waterfal on it but it does not show it at it's best

http://www.naturalimages.com/sot_ds_10-13-01.htm

we would need a group of 4 or more as you send 2 out to get help if anyone breaks down and you do not have parts.

H2Finally
11-25-2004, 04:59 PM
DAMN! That looks super AWESOME!! Are you saying that all those rigs are STOCK? If any of them are stock, and survive the waterfall, than the next time you're going there, please PM me!! I'm definitely IN!! (SteveR, when you gonna organize a run there?? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

I have read others calling JBT "moderate" -- but they are rawk crawlers running highly modified rigs. Haven't heard that comment from any STOCK 4x4 driver (except H1 and some crazy English H2 drivers... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif).

If you yourself have run "The Bull" in your STOCK H2, and you STILL consider it just a "5 out of 10" in off-road performance -- then wow! I am REALLY curious to ride in whatever STOCK rig you consider 6 or better...

H2Finally
11-25-2004, 04:59 PM
DAMN! That looks super AWESOME!! Are you saying that all those rigs are STOCK? If any of them are stock, and survive the waterfall, than the next time you're going there, please PM me!! I'm definitely IN!! (SteveR, when you gonna organize a run there?? http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif)

I have read others calling JBT "moderate" -- but they are rawk crawlers running highly modified rigs. Haven't heard that comment from any STOCK 4x4 driver (except H1 and some crazy English H2 drivers... http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif).

If you yourself have run "The Bull" in your STOCK H2, and you STILL consider it just a "5 out of 10" in off-road performance -- then wow! I am REALLY curious to ride in whatever STOCK rig you consider 6 or better...

kacyk
11-30-2004, 05:04 AM
This past weekend I took the H2 up to the cabin and took a trail (near Lake Wenatchee) that I used to take my Land Rover. I took advantage of the TC2 and made use of the extra wheel spin I needed in some areas of mud/snow/slush. My Land Rover did not have this feature.

However, a feature of the Land Rover I really like is the “descent control” option. After crossing over a stream there is a hill and a sharp drop-off on the other end. During winter or in muddy conditions I’d turn on the descent control traction feature and the Rover would tread lightly down a slippery slope almost as if on cruise control. The weight of the H2 made a mad dash down the same hill and the ABS immediately engaged when the brake was depressed. The H2 never lost control but I felt more in control in the Rover going down that hill.

Also, I think the size of the H2 makes it difficult to pave new trails through the woods without a spotter. I felt like I could navigate through the back woods in my Rover with a little more confidence because of its narrow width.

However, the H2 dominates when it comes to sheer torque and I never felt like I was going to topple over as I did several times in my Rover. As for the Rubicons, I can’t comment since I’ve never been off road in one.

But if you want real perspective, ask a valet where he parks a H2 versus a Rubi…
http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kacyk
11-30-2004, 05:04 AM
This past weekend I took the H2 up to the cabin and took a trail (near Lake Wenatchee) that I used to take my Land Rover. I took advantage of the TC2 and made use of the extra wheel spin I needed in some areas of mud/snow/slush. My Land Rover did not have this feature.

However, a feature of the Land Rover I really like is the “descent control” option. After crossing over a stream there is a hill and a sharp drop-off on the other end. During winter or in muddy conditions I’d turn on the descent control traction feature and the Rover would tread lightly down a slippery slope almost as if on cruise control. The weight of the H2 made a mad dash down the same hill and the ABS immediately engaged when the brake was depressed. The H2 never lost control but I felt more in control in the Rover going down that hill.

Also, I think the size of the H2 makes it difficult to pave new trails through the woods without a spotter. I felt like I could navigate through the back woods in my Rover with a little more confidence because of its narrow width.

However, the H2 dominates when it comes to sheer torque and I never felt like I was going to topple over as I did several times in my Rover. As for the Rubicons, I can’t comment since I’ve never been off road in one.

But if you want real perspective, ask a valet where he parks a H2 versus a Rubi…
http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Buckeye Hummer
11-30-2004, 07:14 PM
Ok, well, I had an H2 in '03 an H1 in '04 and now a Touareg.

The h2 was a cool vehicle, very capable, well designed out of the chute and the best stock vehicle for all around off-roading. The h2 is NOT a rock crawler but can easily do the John Bull Trail (I've watched it) without any mods. There is much needed improvement on quality as far as I'm concerned though. The rust underneath really pissed me off and the numerous rattles drove me nuts. There should have been more standard features for the money.

The h1 was a blast but sat in the shop too much. The H1 will go anywhere but often times is pretty dramatic about it. Definitely a point and go vehicle not afraid to hit side slopes, which concerned me in my h2. The h1 was however, in the shop all the time and I had an '03 model. I sold it when the rear locker stayed engaged and ruined my two rear tires. AMG would not cover it.

I love my touareg. It has GOOD off-road abilities and the quality is far better than my h2 ever had not to mention standard features you would only find in a lexus or more expensive vehicle. My next vehicle will be a jeep rescue if they produce it.

Buckeye Hummer
11-30-2004, 07:14 PM

The h2 was a cool vehicle, very capable, well designed out of the chute and the best stock vehicle for all around off-roading. The h2 is NOT a rock crawler but can easily do the John Bull Trail (I've watched it) without any mods. There is much needed improvement on quality as far as I'm concerned though. The rust underneath really pissed me off and the numerous rattles drove me nuts. There should have been more standard features for the money.

The h1 was a blast but sat in the shop too much. The H1 will go anywhere but often times is pretty dramatic about it. Definitely a point and go vehicle not afraid to hit side slopes, which concerned me in my h2. The h1 was however, in the shop all the time and I had an '03 model. I sold it when the rear locker stayed engaged and ruined my two rear tires. AMG would not cover it.

I love my touareg. It has GOOD off-road abilities and the quality is far better than my h2 ever had not to mention standard features you would only find in a lexus or more expensive vehicle. My next vehicle will be a jeep rescue if they produce it.

DRTYFN
11-30-2004, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:

My next vehicle will be a jeep rescue if they produce it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy, Buck, you're just going down hill in a hurry, aren't you?http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DRTYFN
11-30-2004, 07:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:

My next vehicle will be a jeep rescue if they produce it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy, Buck, you're just going down hill in a hurry, aren't you?http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

H2Finally
11-30-2004, 09:11 PM
I love my touareg. It has GOOD off-road abilities <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>How do YOU know, you pavement princess.. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Btw, my H2 NEVER ratlles. Thruthfully http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

H2Finally
11-30-2004, 09:11 PM
I love my touareg. It has GOOD off-road abilities <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>How do YOU know, you pavement princess.. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Btw, my H2 NEVER ratlles. Thruthfully http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Buckeye Hummer
11-30-2004, 10:26 PM
DRTY,

C'mon you gotta admit that rescue is cool if they produce it, with 37's, on board compressor (like H1 but it probably works), removable doors and top, and built in front and rear winch. I dig it.

You gotta remember I had a pretty bad experience with my h1, finally threw my hands up and said screw it after the rear locker went out. I'm not paying 1k a month to have something sit in the shop all the time.

H2's are probably better all around than the h1's and I really like the SUT's. Jeeps Rescue (if they come out with it), will raise the bar and force GM to improve the H2, which it could really use at this point.

The Toe Rag has been a perfect baby carrier http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Buckeye Hummer
11-30-2004, 10:26 PM
DRTY,

C'mon you gotta admit that rescue is cool if they produce it, with 37's, on board compressor (like H1 but it probably works), removable doors and top, and built in front and rear winch. I dig it.

You gotta remember I had a pretty bad experience with my h1, finally threw my hands up and said screw it after the rear locker went out. I'm not paying 1k a month to have something sit in the shop all the time.

H2's are probably better all around than the h1's and I really like the SUT's. Jeeps Rescue (if they come out with it), will raise the bar and force GM to improve the H2, which it could really use at this point.

The Toe Rag has been a perfect baby carrier http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif