PDA

View Full Version : The easiest fix to adjust your headlights horizontally.

H2Beast
11-29-2004, 03:46 AM
I just done this to my rig. I took a apart the brush guard, the grill and then the headlights. Once you have the headlight mounting unit, take the covering plastic molding, measure where exactly are the bolts for the horizontal adjustment are, mark them and drill two holes. Once you done that, you will be able to calibrate your head lights without the need to remove any parts.

H2Beast
I just done this to my rig. I took a apart the brush guard, the grill and then the headlights. Once you have the headlight mounting unit, take the covering plastic molding, measure where exactly are the bolts for the horizontal adjustment are, mark them and drill two holes. Once you done that, you will be able to calibrate your head lights without the need to remove any parts.

H2Beast