PDA

View Full Version : Where in the HELL is Mac???????????????????

HeeHaw
12-03-2002, 11:53 PM
Mac, where in the hell are you? We miss your humor and enjoy your wit. Haven't seen any of your posts as of lately and was wondering if you sold your Hummer or are you just tapping in without saying Hi!

If you sold your Hummer, then how much did you get? That would make a good topic........ Just kidding.

Get you butt back on here and lets have some fun!

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HeeHaw
12-03-2002, 11:53 PM
Mac, where in the hell are you? We miss your humor and enjoy your wit. Haven't seen any of your posts as of lately and was wondering if you sold your Hummer or are you just tapping in without saying Hi!

If you sold your Hummer, then how much did you get? That would make a good topic........ Just kidding.

Get you butt back on here and lets have some fun!

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

HUMMERDOGG
12-04-2002, 12:00 AM
I think he is waiting for Hummergirl to catch up to him on total posts and then they are going to race each other to 500... Currently the tally stands:

Mac: 335
Hummergirl: 283

-HUMMERDOGG

bklynh2srock
12-04-2002, 12:32 AM
Should we start something along the lines of the "Save Ferris" campaign? How about "Save MAC"? I know his posts are some of the most humorous on the board.

SAVE MAC!

Zing
12-04-2002, 12:42 AM
I ran into Barry Bonds and he says that Mac's been busy doing his gardening lately. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-04-2002, 03:08 AM
I thought he had a gardener? /infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Zing
12-05-2002, 12:05 AM
That was a joke, Steve. Mac was getting crap for having a gardener...now he's doing his own gardening...

Steve R
12-05-2002, 05:11 AM
Mac has a garden?

kelleymac2000
12-07-2002, 01:50 PM
That's downright depressing! /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

HeeHaw
12-07-2002, 06:06 PM
Guess not. I agree with you and I hate to loose him as a contributor to this forum.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww

Steve R
12-08-2002, 05:32 AM
I didn't really get a chance to know MAC very well...but he did seem to offer interesting perspectives on various issues and I do sort of miss him too.

At the same time (and trying not to take sides) I don't blame Hummergirl for going-off on him. MAC did, on several occassions, make comments that I can see would provoke a hostile repsonse on Amy's part. I don't think he meant it to come across as such....but it did, it absolutely did. I don't blame Amy...she did what anyone else would have done.

It seems to me it was resolved...but MAC is apparently gone. Who knows...maybe he got into this the day before he left on a vacation. I really can't imagine him calling it quits solely on account of this. Oh well...too bad we don't have his email address. /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Big Z
12-08-2002, 02:19 PM
After the--Hummer story on cnn headline news--post, it was obvious to me who has the broken reality & imagination. Georgia peach, Na! Georgia PIT fits Better. Unlike others, I do blame hummergirl for what she did, CAUSE A RIFF IN THIS FORUM. Do a search, tomboy, it fits a definition of women who hunt, fish, hike, ski, climb, backpack, camp, mountaineer, ect, outdoorsy. Clearly this compliment given to hummergirl DOES NOT FIT, HER. As this is one of the first forums I have participated in, I've found it very helpfull, at times entertaining, and A place to see & share enthusiasm for Hummers. Hope it stays that way, and gets back on track. Mac, have you found another Forum? Or-------? /infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

bklynh2srock
12-08-2002, 04:34 PM
Big Z-

Please keep in mind that by stating what you did in your post you are perpetuating what you claim to abhor. Can't we all just get along? Light jabs are traded back and forth on any forum, and at this point, I don't care who's fault it is, I just want MAC back and the insults (not light jabs) to stop.

Big Z
12-08-2002, 06:30 PM
You are right, Just Had One of those momentary laps of judgement. I Guess We Can All Have Them! /infopop/emoticons/icon_redface.gif

JJ
12-08-2002, 06:30 PM
Just a couple of comments-

I, like I'm sure plenty of us, have communicated on other forums. This forum is clearly one of the best, primarily for its adult behavior - proper amount of humor, proper amount of attitude, and yes proper amount of respect (alot of forumes lack the respect part). But, as with any forum, communicating without being able to read body language can lead to misinterpretations of statements and intent. We all know that nearly 80-90% of human interaction related problems are due to communication (not enough, unclear, open to multiple forms of interpretation, etc). Who among us hasn't had a work colleague come un-glued over a hastily written email, in error?

Anyway, if you go back and read earlier posts I think you would come to the conclusion that Hummergirl and Mac were "Forum Friends". At least I did. And friends (best friends, signficant others, etc) are subject to poor communication. AND Friends have a way of patching things up..........................

This is a great forum and its incumbent on all of us to keep it that way.

JJ

kelleymac2000
12-08-2002, 06:41 PM
I'd be happy to 'wheel with any of you. I'm impressed by all of you...the things I learn from you, your humor and your willingness to help when someone asks for it.

Kelley

bklynh2srock
12-08-2002, 06:43 PM
That's really nice of you, Big Z. And for the record, I have never, EVER, had a momentary lapse in judgment -- just ask my husband (har har)! /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Steve R
12-09-2002, 02:19 AM
Public humilliation is an awful thing to endure, nobody wants to be belittled in front of their friends...and often things get escalated when people try to save face by firing back a comment intended to offset what was said.

I once posted something on a forum where somebody responded with "duh"...which made it seem like I was less then swift. Instead of firing back something at him, I wrote to him offlist and he ended up clarifying and apologizing onlist. It was good. It was the way things should be.

I again stress that we should have eachothers email so that things like this could be avoided in the future. Your email address can be posted in your information.

Also...this is an awesome forum; great people, good stories, lots of info. Except for the stupid post about the naked pics of Hummergirl...that was less then fulfilling...whoever posted it should be whipped! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

HummerH2
12-23-2002, 11:30 AM
Maybe Mac,Hummergirl,and Steve R are racing.
1.Mac:435
2.Steve R:436
3.Hummergirl:377
as of Dec 23,2002

Sunset Orange 03' H2 w/Lux,roof lights,wrap around brushguard,Air susp.,On*Star

DRTYFN
10-16-2006, 07:48 AM
Mac is in therapy.:jump:

lotus4s
10-16-2006, 02:46 PM
I saw Mac the other day and he said to tell everyone to GFU. :giggling:

GLBLWARMR
10-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Mac is in therapy.:jump:

And for you to know that means you must be his shrink. God help him and the rest of the world.:dancingbanana:

KenP
10-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Mac came back for awhile, but was banned because he was bashing the 3's.