PDA

View Full Version : 05 STudders at stop lights when brake is Applied

RoverRoller
12-11-2004, 01:33 AM
Hey guys. New to the forum. Has anyone noticed their h2 studdering at a stop light when the brake is applied and held and the truck is at a complete stop? It's like I released the brake for a nanosecond (athough I didn't) and the car moves forward just a hair.

Also, has anyone had problems with their H2 in cold weather? My heated seats don't work if I push the Seat Back button, just the Seat Cushion button. And only my driver's side mirror will fold in, not the passenger side. Any thoughts? Thanks ahead of time.

RoverRoller
Hey guys. New to the forum. Has anyone noticed their h2 studdering at a stop light when the brake is applied and held and the truck is at a complete stop? It's like I released the brake for a nanosecond (athough I didn't) and the car moves forward just a hair.

Also, has anyone had problems with their H2 in cold weather? My heated seats don't work if I push the Seat Back button, just the Seat Cushion button. And only my driver's side mirror will fold in, not the passenger side. Any thoughts? Thanks ahead of time.

RoverRoller