PDA

View Full Version : H2 03 front bumber

La.Swamp Lobster
10-12-2005, 05:41 PM
hey guys, i have a factory front bumber in good shape I am looking to sell. Anyone need one?
Located in Swartz Louisiana.

La.Swamp Lobster
10-12-2005, 05:41 PM
hey guys, i have a factory front bumber in good shape I am looking to sell. Anyone need one?
Located in Swartz Louisiana.

La.Swamp Lobster
10-20-2005, 12:58 PM
No takers, by the looks of some of ya'll rigs, i would think this might be a needed part. have the steel bumper as well as the plastic bumber parts. I replaced mine with a custom made bumper and all the factory parts i have are in great shape...like new! OH WELL!

PARAGON
10-20-2005, 01:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Swartz Louisiana </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, cool. Someone nearby. Do you wheel your rig much over there?

La.Swamp Lobster
10-20-2005, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Swartz Louisiana </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey, cool. Someone nearby. Do you wheel your rig much over there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Where ya from Paragon?
and i usally go to texas to hunt and do my offroading there, but my driveway is worse than most ppl ever take there hummer on!...LOL

PARAGON
10-20-2005, 02:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by La.Swamp Lobster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Hey, cool. Someone nearby. Do you wheel your rig much over there? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Where ya from Paragon?
and i usally go to texas to hunt and do my offroading there, but my driveway is worse than most ppl ever take there hummer on!...LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>2 hours east of you.... Jackson.

La.Swamp Lobster
10-20-2005, 03:54 PM
Cool...not that far at all!