PDA

View Full Version : 3 rig gooseneck trailer sponsor

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
07-26-2005, 03:02 AM
I guess this is where I would place this.

I need a sponsor for a 3 rig hauler or that is what i would request. If not a 2 rig or closed in single hauler for my show H2.
I have had everyone under the sun call and offer sponsorships and stuff but, not a trailer to haul rig to shows. Dragon and I actually take 3 rides. Dragon's Celeica GT, My H2 and, a body dropped Colorado with air bags or a supper sharp Hinda civic. Dragon or I would be glad to get you pics of the other rigs. My H2 will have photo's when finished.

It is amazing but, the company that sponsor's the trailer will get more attention than anyone else. We travel allot and more next year. It is expanding out more nationally all the time. It would be a rolling billboard. Most likely will be in LA next year and several trips to east coast and west coast. If I get it in time it will most likely haul the H2 to SEMA for one of several companies that have asked to use H2. So big week to show off Your quality coming this year as well as the national ivitational Hummer show for 4 days coming soon if i get it in time for that show. We'd customize it or let You do Your thing to show off Your quality of work. We will not change anything except ask to put nice wheels and tires unless You have some that You use and want us to run those. Your name will be all done the side, front and rear. if it is a covered just for the H2 then I would like to customize it to match H2 with H2 Pics on side but, on the front would be a full billboard for sponsor and a shared design on the rear. It would be noticed with sponsor on the side at bottom. It would be a SPONSORED BY: thing with Your company and contact info easily seen.
If You would like to be involved please PM Me at hummercustoms/taz.
Thanks to anyone or group who would like to step up. It could be a Hummer Club if You wanted and would be really a great idea to perhaps grow Your club more nationally.

TAZ

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ
07-26-2005, 03:02 AM
I guess this is where I would place this.

I need a sponsor for a 3 rig hauler or that is what i would request. If not a 2 rig or closed in single hauler for my show H2.
I have had everyone under the sun call and offer sponsorships and stuff but, not a trailer to haul rig to shows. Dragon and I actually take 3 rides. Dragon's Celeica GT, My H2 and, a body dropped Colorado with air bags or a supper sharp Hinda civic. Dragon or I would be glad to get you pics of the other rigs. My H2 will have photo's when finished.

It is amazing but, the company that sponsor's the trailer will get more attention than anyone else. We travel allot and more next year. It is expanding out more nationally all the time. It would be a rolling billboard. Most likely will be in LA next year and several trips to east coast and west coast. If I get it in time it will most likely haul the H2 to SEMA for one of several companies that have asked to use H2. So big week to show off Your quality coming this year as well as the national ivitational Hummer show for 4 days coming soon if i get it in time for that show. We'd customize it or let You do Your thing to show off Your quality of work. We will not change anything except ask to put nice wheels and tires unless You have some that You use and want us to run those. Your name will be all done the side, front and rear. if it is a covered just for the H2 then I would like to customize it to match H2 with H2 Pics on side but, on the front would be a full billboard for sponsor and a shared design on the rear. It would be noticed with sponsor on the side at bottom. It would be a SPONSORED BY: thing with Your company and contact info easily seen.
If You would like to be involved please PM Me at hummercustoms/taz.
Thanks to anyone or group who would like to step up. It could be a Hummer Club if You wanted and would be really a great idea to perhaps grow Your club more nationally.

TAZ