PDA

View Full Version : Manik bars...lg vs sm

JohnnyRPM
12-17-2004, 09:11 PM
Anyone know the difference between the large and small versions of the Manik brush bar? Is it the diameter of the tubes? Coverage of the bar? Their website was less than helpful in explaining or showing ther difference between the two and every pic I'm managed to find seems to show the same bar over and over, again not noting if it's the large or the small one.

KenP...you have this bar right? Any light to shed? My local guy here wants $500 for the sm black powdercoat, $700 for the lg black, and $900 for the stainless, which I think only comes in the lg version? I'm confused, but really like this bar...it seems to be one of the only ones that offers bumper as well as grill protection.

-John

JohnnyRPM
Anyone know the difference between the large and small versions of the Manik brush bar? Is it the diameter of the tubes? Coverage of the bar? Their website was less than helpful in explaining or showing ther difference between the two and every pic I'm managed to find seems to show the same bar over and over, again not noting if it's the large or the small one.

KenP...you have this bar right? Any light to shed? My local guy here wants $500 for the sm black powdercoat, $700 for the lg black, and $900 for the stainless, which I think only comes in the lg version? I'm confused, but really like this bar...it seems to be one of the only ones that offers bumper as well as grill protection.

-John

JohnnyRPM

-John

KenP
12-20-2004, 07:21 PM
Sorry for the late reply, John. Computer issues again http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif. Yes, I have the Manik brush guard. When I purchased mine I was unaware of an optional size, but I think mine is 1.5" because it is the same as the hood handles. They don't even list a black version. http://www.manik.com/

JohnnyRPM
12-21-2004, 03:00 PM
Awesome....thanks Ken...much appreciated.