PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBER

FROGGY69ER
05-24-2005, 11:46 AM
Hello, I have been reading these posts for a while now, and decided it was time to sound off. I am expectng my H3 any day now. I ordered a Black with ebony int, Lux package, off road suspension, chrome, sun roof, etc. I will post plenty of pics of the whole vehicle when I get it.

FROGGY69ER
05-24-2005, 11:46 AM
Hello, I have been reading these posts for a while now, and decided it was time to sound off. I am expectng my H3 any day now. I ordered a Black with ebony int, Lux package, off road suspension, chrome, sun roof, etc. I will post plenty of pics of the whole vehicle when I get it.

KenP
05-24-2005, 12:02 PM
Great choice on color! Did you get it at Hall and if so, who did you speak to?

HummerNewbie
05-24-2005, 12:52 PM
Welcome Froggy. When did you order?

FROGGY69ER
05-24-2005, 07:34 PM
False alarm. My vehicle will not be in until mid June. Not a happy camper right now.

I have a question for Builder, my vehicle was ordered w/out the trailering package, but they say they can add it on when it arrives. My question is, wont it look aftermaket? All my previous trucks have had aftermarket hitches put on, and I dont like the way it looks. I think factory hitches look integrated, and clean. If they add it on at the dealer, wont it look different. I was looking at pics, and the factory job seems to have a different bumber cover, one with a cut-out for the receiver. The ones w/out hitches do not. What do you think? Thanks.

H2chief
05-24-2005, 10:21 PM
Welcome Froggy. That is exactly the one I ordered. I just found out that mine won't be built until May 30th. Bummer. Hall will get some on the 28th(hopefully). Great chance to drive one. My wife is having cold feet about the H3. Wish me luck convincing her.

FROGGY69ER
05-24-2005, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! to answer your questions, I ordered mine in mid-April, from Hall Hummer/Kris White.

loadedh3, I am planning on stopping by to see the ones they are getting in on Fri. I noticed they cleared out a lane behind the H2's, so I think we will see them this week. They are expecting one that should be very similar to the ones we ordered. As far as your wife is concerned, the biggest complaint/heartburn i have noticed so far has been in the ordering process. Everyone that has received there H3's, or has driven one, has been very pleased. I think most vehicles look better in mags, and on TV, but I htink it is just the opposite with the H3. I talked to a dealer in DE, and he just sent some of his salesman to an off-road course to get to know the H3, and he said the H3, with the off road suspension, was kicking ass. So, if we can get through all this other bs, I think it will be a nice truck.

DeLeon
05-25-2005, 12:38 AM
I haven't seen or driven one, but I'm sure it will be a nice truck... a perfect one after you add the super charger kit, intake and exhaust system upgrade for some 100-120 extra HP, still don't understand why GM wouldn't put the SC version out but I will get the SC kit as soon as it becomes available.

KenP
05-25-2005, 02:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FROGGY69ER:
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! to answer your questions, I ordered mine in mid-April, from Hall Hummer/Kris White. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's cool. I like Kris. Nice guy. Actually they're all nice up there. Phil's great in service, too. You'll always be treated fairly.