PDA

View Full Version : on star window stickers

SOFTTAILJC
12-09-2002, 11:32 PM
where is everyone putin the on star stickers?they go on the inside and face out, but won't the window going up and down screw them up? one more thing... i saw stainless inserts for small indents in front and rear lower rubber bumpers, now i can't find them... the beast gets more thumbs up than george bush... great ride..... thanks all, your 4wheelin friend.............soft

SOFTTAILJC
12-09-2002, 11:32 PM
where is everyone putin the on star stickers?they go on the inside and face out, but won't the window going up and down screw them up? one more thing... i saw stainless inserts for small indents in front and rear lower rubber bumpers, now i can't find them... the beast gets more thumbs up than george bush... great ride..... thanks all, your 4wheelin friend.............soft

HummerGirl
12-10-2002, 12:06 AM
hey soft...what on star stickers???

I missed those...

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
http://home.earthlink.net/~thecelestialbath/emotihummer.gif

HeeHaw
12-10-2002, 02:26 AM
Not on my Hummer. NO WAY!

Where are they? Its really sad, I have not even opened my glove compartment and looked at what is in there. Maybe sometime I will get to that.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwww

SOFTTAILJC
12-10-2002, 08:12 AM
if you have on star, and i assumed all h2's came from factory with the system. you get a package from dealer explaining how to activate on star. what onstar will do for you. in that package is the window stickers that says....this vec. is equiped with onstar...... so your supose to stickem on windows as a reminder to anyone thinking about stealing your rig to think again......soft .....p.s. still looking for those inserts.. tks

HummerH2
12-10-2002, 07:31 PM
In your glove compartment ther is a packet.It is blue and says On*Star on it.Open it up and it has a few brochures.One of the items are stickers.<font color=red>There!!!

Sunset Orange 03' H2 w/Lux,roof lights,wrap around brushguard,Air susp.,On*Star