PDA

View Full Version : Anyone dynod an H2?

ACR H2
12-13-2002, 03:31 AM
Has anyone dynod their H2?
Would be great to actually test all the new performance parts and document the gains. i might do that if i find a friendly all wheel dyno around my area.

PS this is my first post here, i am glad i came across this site...its great /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

2003 H2

ACR H2
12-13-2002, 03:31 AM
Has anyone dynod their H2?
Would be great to actually test all the new performance parts and document the gains. i might do that if i find a friendly all wheel dyno around my area.

PS this is my first post here, i am glad i came across this site...its great /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

2003 H2

KAC
12-13-2002, 11:58 AM
Sorry, no info on your question but welcome to the list from another Virginia resident. I'm in Hampton Roads - you? Do you know about the MidAtlantic Club Hummer (http://www.machonline.com/)? We're off to play in the woods tomorrow.

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series

Daft_Punk
12-13-2002, 04:52 PM
I am also in Virgina, Arlington,VA. How woulud I go about joining your group? I still have 4 weeks untill delivery.

AL MOORE
12-13-2002, 08:13 PM
Welcome ARC H2. How did you find us?

"Follow the white rabit" .. 1999

KAC
12-13-2002, 08:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Daft_Punk:
I am also in Virgina, Arlington,VA. How woulud I go about joining your group? I still have 4 weeks untill delivery.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email Chris LaBaw (chris@labaw.com) and let him know you're expecting your H2 and are interested in joining MACH - he'll add you to the email list. Most of the events are closer to NoVA so it's convenient for you!

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series

ACR H2
12-14-2002, 12:12 AM
Hey KAC, I am located in Mclean.

Hey B Moore, i was just bouncing around from H2 web site to H2 web site, then came across this site. i am so glad i did. soo much information, its great.

2003 H2

KAC
12-15-2002, 11:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ACR H2:
Hey KAC, I am located in Mclean.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome - it's always nice to see someone else from our state! Did you check out the MACH site?

Kim

KAC
'03 Red Adv Series