PDA

View Full Version : HORNS

guysdad
01-11-2005, 10:11 PM
Hi folks well santa brought me a set of new horns for my H2. He brought me dual Hella horns and man what a difference. I had an option to have a switched installed so that i could use the original horn, well I said hell use them both at all times. Well believe me you cant even hear the original horn. They were mounted on the passenger side fender well pointind down and believe me everyone can finally hear you coming. I was worried that when i set the alarm on the hummer you know the old double click on the opener that it would be to loud, but it only sends a little short burst. Believe me couldnt be happier. 2003 H2, pewter, with lexani wheels, luxury model with sunroof and hard covered spare inside, and brand new magellan gps also from santa, yahoo.

guysdad
Hi folks well santa brought me a set of new horns for my H2. He brought me dual Hella horns and man what a difference. I had an option to have a switched installed so that i could use the original horn, well I said hell use them both at all times. Well believe me you cant even hear the original horn. They were mounted on the passenger side fender well pointind down and believe me everyone can finally hear you coming. I was worried that when i set the alarm on the hummer you know the old double click on the opener that it would be to loud, but it only sends a little short burst. Believe me couldnt be happier. 2003 H2, pewter, with lexani wheels, luxury model with sunroof and hard covered spare inside, and brand new magellan gps also from santa, yahoo.

guysdad