PDA

View Full Version : Roof Rack Question

Dennis
12-11-2002, 12:53 AM
Quick one, I hope. Decided that I needed to order the Roof Rack after talking to the dealer today. I think this includes the brackets and cross bars only since the rails are already installed. Is this correct? The sales guy wasn't sure (which makes me a bit nervous). Was going to hold off since I never use the rack I've got now but was concerned that it might be a big hassle to add later.

-Dennis

Dennis
12-11-2002, 12:53 AM
Quick one, I hope. Decided that I needed to order the Roof Rack after talking to the dealer today. I think this includes the brackets and cross bars only since the rails are already installed. Is this correct? The sales guy wasn't sure (which makes me a bit nervous). Was going to hold off since I never use the rack I've got now but was concerned that it might be a big hassle to add later.

-Dennis

OUSUCKS
12-11-2002, 01:47 AM
No problem...you just need to order the roof racks and they slide right on to the rails that come on every hummer. They are easy to install and remove.

Dennis
12-11-2002, 07:30 AM
Great, thanks. As I suspected. Now I'll just inform the sales guy at the dealership so he appears well informed to the next person who asks. /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif