PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of superchargers...

OrangeCrush
11-25-2005, 09:55 PM
Just out of curiousity, for those of you that have a supercharger, did your gas mileage increase or stay the same (or go down cause you can't keep your foot out of it...lol)

After driving down to Fla. this weekend, I'm thinking about adding a supercharger. I'm thinking of a Maggie like my vette since it's got instant low end grunt.

I was just wondering if the engine didn't have labor so hard, would my gas mileage increase..

Thoughts?

Mark

OrangeCrush
11-25-2005, 09:55 PM
Just out of curiousity, for those of you that have a supercharger, did your gas mileage increase or stay the same (or go down cause you can't keep your foot out of it...lol)

After driving down to Fla. this weekend, I'm thinking about adding a supercharger. I'm thinking of a Maggie like my vette since it's got instant low end grunt.

I was just wondering if the engine didn't have labor so hard, would my gas mileage increase..

Thoughts?

Mark

kodiakz
11-25-2005, 10:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I was just wondering if the engine didn't have labor so hard, would my gas mileage increase </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
No such luck here http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif It does become more difficult to keep your foot out of it, that is a given!!!!

shipbldr
11-25-2005, 10:30 PM
No two ways about it... YES

(So long as you behave)

If you are looking for it to payfor itself... no. Will never happen.

$6000 buys a lot of gas...