PDA

View Full Version : Leaks

shaolin
11-07-2002, 12:07 AM
Has anyone had any issues with leaks? I am not sure but the middle running light on my roof was alittle loose. Anyway I had water under my floor mats on driver-side, and once I even had water dripping from my Onstar mic in the roof.
Anyone else?

shaolin
11-07-2002, 12:07 AM
Has anyone had any issues with leaks? I am not sure but the middle running light on my roof was alittle loose. Anyway I had water under my floor mats on driver-side, and once I even had water dripping from my Onstar mic in the roof.
Anyone else?

MAC
11-07-2002, 02:33 AM
Do you have sunroof? There have been extensive exchanges regarding the sunroof leak in previous posts.

MAC
11-08-2002, 06:03 AM
NO LEAK, not a drop. No sunroof. Just had first rain in 7 months, and it is a nasty heavy duty rain storm. All the talk about leak had me worried.

Mike
11-08-2002, 06:08 PM
Rained like crazy last night, I intentially left my H2 under a gutter drop off so it would pour directly onto the moonroof plus the rain. Not a drop...felt good.

Still raining....Supposed to rain all weekend. We'll see!

HummerGirl
11-09-2002, 01:32 PM
Shaolin...

I too had the loose middle light on the top..it was causing a funny noise when I drove during rain or mist. A little tightening worked and all seems fine for now. Did not have the leak you were talking about but someone on the old board had posted about a leak that extended all the way to the on star buttons.

Keep an eye on it and report it to GM so that they can work on it. Also GM said that they had a problem with the seals not lining up and coming off and this was causing a leak of some sort as well.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com

Zing
11-11-2002, 10:00 PM
I was in a dealership a couple weeks ago and when I asked the salesman whether there were any problems reported he said that there have been a couple reports of leaking sunroofs and around the doors (savvy salesman, but at least honest).

Let us know what you find, if anything (hopefully nothing).

Rob