PDA

View Full Version : ITS HERE ITS HERE

h2fan
12-05-2002, 06:26 PM
WELL MY H2 IS HERE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DEALER AND WILL BE PICKIN HER UP TOMMOROW /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif HAD A GOOD SIT DOWN WITH THEM THEY TREATED ME VERY WELL GOT SOME HATS AND SHIRTS AND KEY CHAINS WOW THAT H2 IS SO NICE SUNSET ORANGE WOW!EVEN GOT SOME TOYS IN IT THAT MY WIFE DOSEN'T KNOW ABOUT 10" DVD OH NO WERE DO I SIT IN THE FRONT OR BACK THE BEST PART IS I GOT 2 SETS OF HEAD PHONES FOR THE KIDS THAT = QUIET /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif OH YEAH THE ADDED BONUS FROM THE MAN UPSTAIRS 10" OF SNOW /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
12-05-2002, 06:26 PM
WELL MY H2 IS HERE JUST GOT BACK FROM THE DEALER AND WILL BE PICKIN HER UP TOMMOROW /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif HAD A GOOD SIT DOWN WITH THEM THEY TREATED ME VERY WELL GOT SOME HATS AND SHIRTS AND KEY CHAINS WOW THAT H2 IS SO NICE SUNSET ORANGE WOW!EVEN GOT SOME TOYS IN IT THAT MY WIFE DOSEN'T KNOW ABOUT 10" DVD OH NO WERE DO I SIT IN THE FRONT OR BACK THE BEST PART IS I GOT 2 SETS OF HEAD PHONES FOR THE KIDS THAT = QUIET /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif OH YEAH THE ADDED BONUS FROM THE MAN UPSTAIRS 10" OF SNOW /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
12-05-2002, 06:27 PM
DID I SAY HOW NICE IT LOOKED /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Texas Red
12-05-2002, 06:31 PM
Congrats!!! As a proud owner of a Red (maroon) H2 I have to admit the Sunset Orange is beautiful. I had seen one at the dealership, but I recently saw my first one on the road and man oh man that looked sharp.

Jim
Red H2 in Texas

SONA
12-05-2002, 08:42 PM
Must say if I had my choice of a Burnt orange, I may have fell for it.... we got green and love it. I wanted Special Ops Black, Momma wins.... we got green.

bklynh2srock
12-05-2002, 09:17 PM
Big time congrats! Hope you enjoy yours as much as we love ours (me & hubby - BKLYNH2 - just picked ours up Monday). Driving in snow is such a dream. Have fun!

HummerGirl
12-05-2002, 11:18 PM
YEAH!!!

Congrats!!! Now you can put the gas cap on it!!!

~amy
Move it or Lose it...
http://home.earthlink.net/~thecelestialbath/emotihummer.gif

h2fan
12-06-2002, 10:41 PM
thanks to all need to take some pics /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

bklynh2srock
12-08-2002, 12:54 AM
Hey H2fan, were you tooling around in your beee-u-ti-ful new h2 today (Sat) on the LIE access road near Glen Cove Road at about 4:30 pm? We saw an orange one and got all excited, (first h2 sighting since we picked ours up) and it hit us that it might be you (I'm sure there aren't ANY other orange h2's on Long Island).

On another note, we saw a black one later, and he only seemed interested in getting past us at a high rate of speed. Besides the obvious lack of cameraderie I felt, I also could only help but think that he must burn $4.00 in gas every time he accelerates like that. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

h2fan
12-08-2002, 01:14 AM
sorry not me i was all over today northern blvd jones beach light show. /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif got lots of looks