PDA

View Full Version : I saw one on the road Sunday

Texas Red
03-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I saw a white H3 on the road Sunday. Man, I was surprised how good it looked -- Better than I expected from the pictures. It looked a little huskier than a Cherokee [correction: it is definitely huskier than the Cherokee]

It had Louisiana plates. My dealership here in Dallas hasn't seen any yet.

[Edited to also say]: It simply looked more impressive in person than in photographs. The white was OK but personally I think it would look better in another color. Like Red. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Texas Red
03-15-2005, 10:49 PM
I saw a white H3 on the road Sunday. Man, I was surprised how good it looked -- Better than I expected from the pictures. It looked a little huskier than a Cherokee [correction: it is definitely huskier than the Cherokee]

It had Louisiana plates. My dealership here in Dallas hasn't seen any yet.

[Edited to also say]: It simply looked more impressive in person than in photographs. The white was OK but personally I think it would look better in another color. Like Red. http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

funpilot
03-19-2005, 09:35 PM
Can you elaborate on what parts of it looked better than the pics?

devilsfan
03-21-2005, 11:57 AM
Too cool. I don't think we'll be seeing one for a while here - the Caddy rep at the dealer (who also sells Hummer) said that our dealer won't be getting in any H3s until ALL H2s are sold off the lot. This makes zero sense to me! http://www.elcova.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Stacy

Hummertech
03-21-2005, 12:21 PM
who told you that?

PARAGON
03-21-2005, 01:41 PM
They actually have to order X number of H1s, X number of H2s and X number of H3s depending on projections and have their allocations set on a monthly basis. Sounds like typical car salesman crap. Some people just don't know when to shut up or say they don't know and you find that a lot with car salesmen. Salesmen think in terms of sales today, never in terms of sales tomorrow (generalizing salesmen, I know).

devilsfan
03-21-2005, 04:16 PM
It wasn't a SM, it was the head of their service dept!

Like I said, makes no sense to me. Their H2 stock looks pretty depleted as is right now - they've managed to fit all the H2s on their current lot, none on the overflow across the highway now. Not to mention there are VERY few H2 incentives right now - the only one I've seen going on is the sun & sound package. They HAD an H2 pictured in the GM March Madness campaign (it was right behind the 2 salesguys in the commercial), but I noticed in 2 commercials last night that that space is now blank! What gives?

Stacy

KenP
03-22-2005, 02:42 AM
funpilot, when Hall has their Grand Opening they hope to have an H3 there. They are trying to locate one. Most are out and about hitting the shows and such. Chuck saw one recently for 4 minutes. Then it was back on the trailor.

funpilot
03-24-2005, 12:38 AM
Ken, did he give any comments on the H3?

H3 Builder
03-27-2005, 03:30 PM
They did a drive to Dallas that weekend from the plant. There was several of them, they probably got seperated in the traffic.