PDA

View Full Version : Just a big fat grin!

hognose
11-15-2002, 06:16 AM
This is my first post, though I have been lurking for a while. I picked up my Pewter H2 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it! The only problem was we left the dealer after 6pm and had to be at the airport at 8:30, heading off on a 2 week vacation....talk about separation anxiety!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Man am I enjoying this thing! To answer some of the recent threads...I considered a Viper, BMW X5, and quite a few others. To be honest I actually did not like the H2 in the originally published pictures and still do not think most pictures do it justice, but the first time I saw one in person, I had to have it!! Profession: Computer Nerd...can't wait to deck this baby out with an on board computer and other techno-geek stuff!

I'll probably only chime in from time to time but wanted to say hello.....gotta share the excitement with someone but I think my wife is getting sick of hearing it!

Chris

hognose
11-15-2002, 06:16 AM
This is my first post, though I have been lurking for a while. I picked up my Pewter H2 2 weeks ago and absolutely love it! The only problem was we left the dealer after 6pm and had to be at the airport at 8:30, heading off on a 2 week vacation....talk about separation anxiety!!!!! /infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Man am I enjoying this thing! To answer some of the recent threads...I considered a Viper, BMW X5, and quite a few others. To be honest I actually did not like the H2 in the originally published pictures and still do not think most pictures do it justice, but the first time I saw one in person, I had to have it!! Profession: Computer Nerd...can't wait to deck this baby out with an on board computer and other techno-geek stuff!

I'll probably only chime in from time to time but wanted to say hello.....gotta share the excitement with someone but I think my wife is getting sick of hearing it!

Chris

AL MOORE
11-15-2002, 10:07 AM
Welcome home. Now the real fun begins! AL

"Follow the white rabit" ..matrix 1999

HummerGirl
11-15-2002, 11:16 PM
Ha B MOORE:

I used to have as my signature on another forum and emails...

"I should have taken the Blue Pill..."

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.

http://www.CelestialBath.com